If Hulk Hogan was truly a racist, then I've always wondered why he still made a choice ...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
He said some stupid shit however.

If you have ever told a rtacist joke, soneone filmed it and then it became public how would you look?

How about being drunk and telling jokes about women/various racial groups etc.

My mother is an older women, raised me to believe our blood is all red ragardless of where we come from and she was a liberal. Recently though she said something about she was happy sister did not marry certain ethnic groups. She did not care who I married/dated and it is not because she is racist but because of those cultures treatment of women. She would not care though if my sister married someone based on their skin colour though, she might if they were from a certain culture/country.

If she was a politician or celebrity and that was filmed yeah she would look bad.

I very rarely use the N word but its not really such a big deal here. When I do use it it is for shock effect and designed to offend usually in a joke but once again if I was famous and that was filmed. I like politically incorrect jokes the more offensive the better but there is a time and place for them