If Hulk Hogan was truly a racist, then I've always wondered why he still made a choice ...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
at his own free will to work with black wrestlers like The Rock(although only half black) and Booker T?

It really wouldn't make much sense for Hogan to work with many black wrestlers if he really had such racial hostility towards them.

I also wonder that since the WWE has now completely erased Hulk Hogan from their history like they did with Chris Benoit, are they now gonna pretend that they've never inducted Hulk Hogan into the WWE Hall of Fame?

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I doubt they'll keep him wiped out long, he'll be back once it all dies down. I don't think Hulk is racist persay he's just an old man who hasn't quite moved with the times.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Hogan may have said some racist remarks and although he shouldn't have said them, this doesn't mean he just hates blacks, etc. he just said some dumb shit that was taken as racist and he's paying for it.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
WWE is trying too hard to please the small minority of parents who still care about being politically correct. No one gives a shit if Hogan made a racist comment, back in 2012 (or 2006).

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
WWE is trying too hard to please the small minority of parents who still care about being politically correct. No one gives a shit if Hogan made a racist comment, back in 2012 (or 2006).
There's a good chance they would have gone bonkers at any time it's a very sensitive subject for alot of people.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Probably because he isn't actually racist in that he hates all black people. He's just against interracial dating (which isn't really racist in itself) and used offensive language when talking about certain kinds of black folks that he doesn't like.

Whether anyone realizes it or not, there's a good number of people (probably most) who use or have used "racist" terms before to describe certain people of a particular ethnicity that they don't like. No different than calling a woman a bitch or a cunt, really.

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
People don't like hearing reality anymore. I don't hate all blacks or whites, but some of them make me so mad that it's tempting to cut them down in some way. Hogan chose his words poorly but it doesn't mean he's racist.

Reactions: The GOAT

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
People don't like hearing reality anymore. I don't hate all blacks or whites, but some of them make me so mad that it's tempting to cut them down in some way. Hogan chose his words poorly but it doesn't mean he's racist.
Why do people only see black and white in racism? It sounds ignorant saying stupid shit like "I don't hate all blacks of whites" because you could have easily just said "I give everyone a fair shot regardless of skin color," or at least found a way to acknowledge you hate/tolerate more than just blacks and whites. I really could give a shit if people are racist or not tbh, I just think it speaks to the persons character.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Why do people only see black and white in racism? It sounds ignorant saying stupid shit like "I don't hate all blacks of whites" because you could have easily just said "I give everyone a fair shot regardless of skin color," or at least found a way to acknowledge you hate/tolerate more than just blacks and whites. I really could give a shit if people are racist or not tbh, I just think it speaks to the persons character.
I used it for example purposes. I believe people can be racist against Mexicans and chinese, etc..... Anyone.

Can't please everyone with every statement you make. Again, just an example.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Plus in America black and white was a huge issue for a long time. So yes it's a default thought, but racism exists among all.

Since I'm an American it makes some sense to think of that example first. I don't think it proves "ignorance" lol

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Plus in America black and white was a huge issue for a long time. So yes it's a default thought, but racism exists among all.

Since I'm an American it makes some sense to think of that example first. I don't think it proves "ignorance" lol
This election will be everyone vs Mexicans, forget about all other immigrants.

Reactions: edge4ever

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Hogan wanting to be Trump's vice president - after Trump said all those racist things about Mexican Immigrants? Does this guy think before he spews? lol.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Trump/Hogan vs Vince/Stone Cold please