If Christopher Walken hosted RAW.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
He'd walk out during an Orton promo with the old WWE (Undisputed) Championship and say:

"Hello, Randy. Boy, I sure heard a bunch about you. See, I was a good friend of your dad's. We both carried the Legacy of the Undisputed Championship together for 4 years. Hopefully...you'll never have to experience this yourself, but when two men were in a situation like me and your dad were, as LONG as we were, you take on certain responsibilities of the other. Randy, I got something for ya! This WWE title I got here, was first held by Buddy Rogers. he was awarded it when the WWE split from the NWA. The title was traded proudly and honorably between competitors for years until another man, Hulk Hogan captured the title. Hogan did wonders for the title, giving it a level of prestige never before seen. Hogan knew he couldn't be champion forever, so 3 days before he left WWE for WCW he asked an up and coming star named Shawn Michaels, a man he never met before in his life, to deliver to the next big star the WWE title. 3 days later Hogan was gone, but Michaels kept his word, paying a visit to Wrestlemania 14 delivering to Steve Austin this prestigious title. Your father knew you were the next in line to deserve that title. He knew that if Cena ever won the belt, it would be devalued. The way your dad looked at it, this WWE Title was your birthright. He'd be DAMNED if Cena's gonna put his greasy roided hands on his boy's birthright, so he stole it and hid it (hence Cena getting the spinner belt), in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Two long years, he wore this title up his ass. Then when he died of hepatitis, he gave me the title. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after 4 years, I was sent here to the WWE. And now, Randy Orton, I give the WWE Undisputed Title to you."