If Cena Sucks....Then Undertaker Sucks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

I've heard complaints from Anti Cena fans that have said that Cena only has a couple of moves and he always uses the same damn move in every fucking match...hmmm does that remind you of someone? The Undertaker also only uses a couple of moves. Yeah, there's variety, but he only has certain ones for certain gimmicks.

Here's some stupid comments "Cena only uses 6 moves"....I say "Undertaker uses...7 moves"...it's always the same old shit with Undertaker, I'm not trying to make enemies, but this is what I'm tired of. I don't think that Undertaker sucks, but I'm just using an example to those stupid fucking Cena Haters that can't realize when someone else uses a couple moves.

PeepShow

Yeah, well, YOU CANT SEE CENA!!!
cena7uo.gif

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
in fact i don't usually complain about the number of the moves but about the moves themselves..

any chokeslam/tombstone/last ride looks by far more powerful than any Cena move

Travis40

Who in the fuck cares if it's more powerful? It doesn't mean it makes them a better wrestler. Cena is told to do those moves, he doesn't do them by choice. He can't make up a new move, they're not letting him, they want him to use the FU, STFU, and the 5KS

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Who in the fuck cares if it's more powerful? It doesn't mean it makes them a better wrestler. Cena is told to do those moves, he doesn't do them by choice. He can't make up a new move, they're not letting him, they want him to use the FU, STFU, and the 5KS

i care... and i'm not the only one.. imo it would give much more credibility if a guy gets pinned after a powerful atk instead of a weak one.if a guy is supposed to be superman, his moves should be as super as him no?

Travis40

^he Can't Choose The Moves That He Does....how Many Times Do I Have To Fucking Say It To The Fucking Idiots On This Forum

EDIT:....damn CAPS wasn't working there

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
yeah he can't choose but he can suggest for better ones..i'm pretty sure if he asks Vince to add a new move there r good possibilities Vince agrees

last post here i don't really need to be insulted by somebody who was already banned for being an ass

EDIT: also read the post above... seems like i'm not the only one who cares about how a move looks

the dark knight

i swear to god im gonna smash the laptop.
this should either join the graveyard or merged with the cena thread.

1) im a cena hater and ive never complained about him having only 5 moves.
2) like carlos said, its not about how many moves, its about how strong they look.
3) this has been discussed like 200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times.

please, stop acting like it's something good to defend cena.

Travis40

I'm not...Cena CAN NOT decide what moves he has, yet people always have to fucking complain about how he only have 6 moves. I'm tired of this shit already and if anyone's seen his UPW work...he was awesome as The Prototype.

Rell

Reaction score
I've always hated Undertaker. I find his gimmick embarrassing. At least Cena's gimmick is believable.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
The Undertaker is just a boring piece of crap...He does the same fucking stupid moves in the same order, he takes 10 minutes to get to the ring, all he ever says is 'Rest in Peace'...

He makes me sleep everytime he comes out, even at PPVs he sucks, atleast Cena has some good matches...

Reaction score
Undertakers gimmick is like the best in WWE it doesn't matter if its real its sports entertainment its suppose to be fake. His dead man gimmick is perfect Smoke, Buried alive match, HIAC, Last man standing, and Casket match. What the fuck does cena have? A You cant see me match? WTF is that??
Saying Cena is better then taker is fuckin joke!

Travis40

^I never said that Taker was worse than Cena...god you're even more stupid than this woman

[YT]1WKKvOv3MoY[/YT]​

EDIT: God damn, why can't I get vids to work?

Rell

Reaction score
Cena >>> Taker :shifty: