IF Bryan Wins The Rumble...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It doesn't make sense from any standpoint but when you have so many marks on this site it'll keep popping up. The two have never met in a classic like they should have for me, they don't mesh.
remember their feud during Punks long reign? they put on a couple of PPV snoozers and this forum collectively pretended it was the greatest couple of matches since Flair and Steamboat used to get it on.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I don't see the 4 of them being the last 4. But still a good story arc if it happened.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I see Bryan losing the rumble due to the Wyatt's.
am worried about the same thing, but with recent random matches i could see him taking out Harper/Rowan early on and Bray coming in a solid 10 rounds later. This actually gives me faith we will see DB in the first 1-3 out.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't know why but this just doesn't feel right, I'd be cool if it happened midrumble but just not at the end (have Bryan snap after an accidental collision with Rowan and eliminate him then go on a rampage before being thrown out.)
Agreed, want him to win, but he isn't going to.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
am worried about the same thing, but with recent random matches i could see him taking out Harper/Rowan early on and Bray coming in a solid 10 rounds later. This actually gives me faith we will see DB in the first 1-3 out.
He could pull that off. He has enough moves and is conditioned well. Even if Harper/Rowan get eliminated early, I still see them coming down even during the rumble match and along with Bray costing him the rumble. Batista feels right, but almost too obvious. My back up plan is Reigns.

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
Lets see... People who could most likely win

1. Daniel Bryan
2. CM Punk
3. Batista
4. Roman Reigns

Those are the guys I hear talked about the most. I'm thinking most likely it will be one of these guys, but I'm hoping for Daniel Bryan. Just watch out for the Wyatts now, he could have left too early.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He could pull that off. He has enough moves and is conditioned well. Even if Harper/Rowan get eliminated early, I still see them coming down even during the rumble match and along with Bray costing him the rumble. Batista feels right, but almost too obvious. My back up plan is Reigns.
With that ovation tonight? If they do then HHH is catering to Vince or is too much like him for any good to come, its been a solid half year at least since he was getting screwed vs orton, their final match at WM for him to be unified champ makes too much sense.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
With that ovation tonight? If they do then HHH is catering to Vince or is too much like him for any good to come, its been a solid half year at least since he was getting screwed vs orton, their final match at WM for him to be unified champ makes too much sense.
I know, that was an Attitude era/wrestlemania ovation. He is getting those on the reg too. Who is the last superstar you can remember to get those? Stone Cold?

I hope you're right though man, it seems like the smart choice.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I know, that was an Attitude era/wrestlemania ovation. He is getting those on the reg too. Who is the last superstar you can remember to get those? Stone Cold?

I hope you're right though man, it seems like the smart choice.
the montage would be so great, showing Orton needing to cheat to win on multiple occasions. Showing him cheating vs others etc to get his shot.

Also depending on when Cena has his match, i could easily see him or other WWE face stars helping DB make sure the Wyatt's dont get to him. They do need a feud after if it happens, and Dust and Cody stopping Harper and Rowan could make plenty of sense. Then you get Monster Kane again? IDK.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Holy shit, or Undertaker, but i doubt he would be facing Bray unless it was at EC. Nah, no way that happens...who else could Bray be facing at WM?

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
the montage would be so great, showing Orton needing to cheat to win on multiple occasions. Showing him cheating vs others etc to get his shot.

Also depending on when Cena has his match, i could easily see him or other WWE face stars helping DB make sure the Wyatt's dont get to him. They do need a feud after if it happens, and Dust and Cody stopping Harper and Rowan could make plenty of sense. Then you get Monster Kane again? IDK.
Yeah, not to mention the Uso's always seeming to have a say in things as well. You almost have me on the DB RR bandwagon.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, not to mention the Uso's always seeming to have a say in things as well. You almost have me on the DB RR bandwagon.
Good that just means you'll mark that much harder when he wins. I'm one of those idiots who marks regardless, and the uso's would make a ton of sense.

Reactions: Danielson