Ideas/Requests?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rev

Reaction score
Alright, so my mind's gone pretty blank right now and I need some ideas for avatars/sigs/whatever. It can be a request or just something you want to see what it would be like, just fire away.

I've got the latest Photoshop so if you think I should use a certain technique just say, practise makes perfect so let's see what I can do :p

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
As long as it is not like Photoshop One it does not really matter what Photoshop you use. Although, there are probably people out there who are using Photoshop One and kicking ass at it. Also Strikerforce? I thought that was interesting.

I would suggest something, but chances are I will not use it. If you want to practice just to practice then you can make a Katy Perry avatar and signature set. Stock images are not so restrictive, but I would prefer things from her "Teenage Dream" video or her photo shoot from Esquire.

No real colour theme, but it would be nice to avoid "heavy" or "weighted" themes like a grungy style.