Id watch Maryse...

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
While Maryse is hot I rather watch a good Knockouts Match which we will get tonight over her. Plus the fact I'll be able to watch Raw afterwards makes it just that much better.

Reaction score
TNA's women's wrestling stepped it up in 2006 with the vicious cage match between Jackie and Gail Kim... then they crowned GAil the first Knockout Champ at Bound For Glory

That match set the bar high. The women bust their ass... if you guys are too busy being sexist pigs to pay attention that's your problem

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

That match may have set the bar high, but now they've got a lot of no talent bimbos. Guess they can't match that original standard, eh?

MizMasta3000

^stfu. do everyone a favor.

Last night was a perfect example. The knockout matches owned and the Maryse/Bella match was shit

Do everyone a favour and jump off a cliff.

Congratulations @ TNA. Better than a Bella Twins match. WOZ0RS, THEY HAS GEWD RASSLINZ

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well Miz as much as I hate to say it BKB didn't mess up. Thats how they type words in there country. They do it with alot of words.

That's how the type it in EVERY country except America. If you're going to pick on my spelling/grammar, at least make sure you're not Blue yourself before doing so.

However, if you really want to play grammar nazi:

It's favor not favour, dumbass.

I win.

Nation

Not gonna lie I watched Maryse's match on RAW over the knockout tag title match.

LKP

The TNA tag womens bout was good. Better than anything wwe women have done in last 8 years.