ICW- Innovation Championship Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWERULES

Reaction score
Backstory: In early 2008, Mr McMahon announced that he was retiring from wrestling after WWE's shareholders pulled out, the television networks would not have WWE programming on their networks (and the ones that would, would only have them on at 2AM) McMahon decided it's time to pull out.

This was the exact opportunity for a young business man called MCS who was looking to kick start a wrestling promotion after his contract with TNA Wrestling fell through (he worked for them on the creative team as a team advisor). He jumped at the thought of the WWE roster on the market!

So he sat down with WWE officials and worked out a deal to bring 35 WWE wrestlers to a weekly show called ICW Warzone.

Here is the roster;

Triple H

Undertaker

Edge

Chris Jericho

Jeff Hardy

Gregory Helms

Cody Rhodes

Shelton Benjamin

Shawn Michales

Randy Orton

Kane

Elijah Burke

MVP

Mr Kennedy

CM Punk

John Morrison

Hardcore Holly

Paul London

Brian Kendrick

Umaga

Chavo Guerrero

Tommy Dreamer

JTG

Shad

Lance Cade

Trevor Murdoch

Deuce

Domino

Cherry

Kenny Dykstra

Jimmy Wang Yang

Carlito

Santino Marella

Matt Striker

Charlie Haas

Championships/Champions

ICW World Champion: VACANT
ICW US Champion: VACANT
ICW Tag Champion: VACANT

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE TRIED SOMETHING LIKE THIS!

Qwake

Man this Roster looks Awesome! I will be checking this out, check out T.N.E if you like

WWERULES

Reaction score
Major Announcement just made...

The chairman of ICW has just announced the following things...

1) The first ICW show will be THIS COMING MONDAY!!!

2) The following things have been announced for show 1.

MVP will host the very first edition of MVP's VIP lounge w/ none other then Mr loudmouth himself.... Mr Kennedy! What will these two have to say to eachother!

Plus, The ICW tag team championships are set to be on the line as a random drawing of names set Cryme Tyme vs. Deuce 'N' Domino w/Cherry! Will Cryme Tyme win their first set of Tag Championships, or will the hot headed team of D&D add another tag title to their careers?

JuulDK

Reaction score
Looks great. Liking the roster, but hey... No Batista, no Finlay and no John Cena???

WWERULES

Reaction score
What you've been waiting for...

ICW.com just got hold of the entire card for the very first show.

ICW World Tag Team Championship Match
Cryme Tyme vs. Deuce 'N' Domino

These two teams will go at it tooth and nail for the grandest prize in tag team wrestling... The ICW Tag Team Championships, but only one team can walk away with the straps! Who will it be?

Santino Marella vs. Kane

A match that Santino requested! Apparently the self procalimed Italian stud muffin has a back up plan!

The New Breed 2.0 (John Morrison, Shelton Benjamin & Elijah Burke) vs. Jeff Hardy, CM Punk & Tommy Dreamer.

A 6 man tag war will break down on our first show as the newly formed ICW faction, The New Breed 2.0 will tak on 3 fan favorites.

Umaga W/Matt Striker vs. Shawn Michaels- Tables match

The Heart Break Kid takes on The Samoan Bulldozer (can never spell that) in a tables match, will HBK taste the wood or Umaga's taped thumb. Or will it be Sweet Chin Music and a table for one for Umaga?

MVP's VIP Lounge w/Mr Kennedy

Loudmouth + Loudmouth = A very interesting VIP Lounge!

Triple H & The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton & Edge

And in our main event, we will see "The Game" Triple H & "The Phenom" The Undertaker take on the former tag team Edge & Randy Orton in a mega main event!

All this and it's only the first show. COMMENTS ON CARD WOULD BE WELCOME

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
The card is good but you just double posted. Ha Ha!

-TJ-

Lol Morrison, Burke, and Shelton. Where have i seen that before?

Anywho looks great. I'll reveiw. Check out PWF and ECW in The Trio Brand War.

WWERULES

Reaction score
Sorry guys but i have a lot of school work on so i won't be able to keep this going. Not even a first show :( can someone close this please