Ice Ribbon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
AXvgFB8l.jpg

July 21, 2021 Start time 19: 30- / Opening time 19:15
P's Party Round 82 starts at 19:30
"P's Party Round 82" Wednesday
, July 21, 2021 Ice Ribbon Dojo
Starts at 19:30 / Opens at 19:15

[Competition Card]
◆ 1st Match Tag Match 15 Minutes 1 Match
Star Ibuki & Kogo Momo (Beginning) vs Nao Ishikawa & Shizuku Tsukada (WAVE)

◆ 2nd match single match 10 minutes 1 match
Totoro Satsuki vs NATSUMI (super fireworks)

◆ 3rd match Rina Shingaki P's Party return match 20 minutes 1 match
Tecla & apricot Cham (Shinshu Girl) vs Susumukaki Lina (2AW) & Madeleine (Diana)

July 24, 2021 Start time 11: 30- / Opening time 10:45
Ice Ribbon Korakuen Tournament "Summer Jumbo Ribbon 2021"

8fNESgN.jpg

Ice Ribbon Korakuen Tournament
"Summer Jumbo Ribbon 2021"
Saturday, July 24, 2021 Korakuen Hall
10:45 Open / 11:30 Start

[Competition Card]
◆ 1st Match Single Match 10 Minutes 1 Match
Cherry vs Saki Ran

◆ 2nd Match Tag Match 15 Minutes 1 Match
Hoshi Hamko & Hoshi Ibuki vs Shingaki Rina (2AW) & Bunny Oikawa

◆ 3rd Match Single Match 10 Minutes 1 Match Ishikawa Nao vs Mashiro
Yuki

◆ 4th Match Tag Match 20 minutes 1 match
Tekura & Haruki Tsukushi vs Miyagi Mochi & Aono Mirai (Beginning)

◆ 5th match Tag match 20 minutes 1 match
Yamadori Na & Lamb Chairman (666) vs Totoro Satsuki & Suzuki Suzu

◆ 6th Match International Ribbon Tag Champion Decision 3WAY Match Unlimited Time 1 Match
Tsukasa Fujimoto & Hiroyo Matsumoto vs Risa Sera & Akane Fujita vs Maya Yukihime & Sister Ozaki

Reactions: Alexa

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
As much as people talk about Stardom and TJPW I always thought Ice Ribbon, SEAD, and Sendai Girls were just as talented and just as good Show to Show for me. Around the same time I fell in love with Kairi Hojo, Fujimoto made me want to see other Joshi Companies. She is pound for the pound one of the best Wrestlers I've ever watched.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
As much as people talk about Stardom and TJPW I always thought Ice Ribbon, SEAD, and Sendai Girls were just as talented and just as good Show to Show for me. Around the same time I fell in love with Kairi Hojo, Fujimoto made me want to see other Joshi Companies. She is pound for the pound one of the best Wrestlers I've ever watched.
Ice Ribbon is getting pretty popular to likes of Stardom and TJPW now, which is both good and bad to me. I do agree that SEAD, Sendai, and even Marvelous has a lot of talented wrestlers, but they aren't as "accessible", I guess is the word, like Stardom or even TJPW. Also, Fujimoto is easli one of the top joshis right now

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Ice Ribbon ~15th Anniversary~ 09.08.2021 Yokohama Budokan Preview

On August 9th Ice Ribbon celebrates its Fifteenth Anniversary with a big show at Yokohama Budokan – their first in the new Yokohama venue. The promotion, which was founded in 2006 by Emi Sakura, has a storied past and despite this author’s hopes for a Sakura return this show has a strong line-up top to bottom, headlined by an ICExInfinity title match between the champion Tsukasa Fujimoto and veteran freelancer Hiroyo Matsumoto. If Tsukka and Matsumoto, who debuted in 2008 and 2006 respectively, represent the history of Ice Ribbon – and they’re also the tag team champions who defend the titles in the semi-main event – the future is represented by eighteen year-old Suzu Suzuki challenging for the FantastICE title three matches from the top. There is also a return for Asahi, another teenage prodigy, and a first Yokohama match for the twelve-year old Saran, demonstrating that Ice Ribbon has built a strong future on top of its celebrated past.

Match 1: Six Woman Tag Team Match

1628883605988.png

Cherry & Mochi Miyagi & Yuuki Mashiro vs. Itsuki Aoki & Nao Ishikawa & Saran

The opening match features some great talent such as Cherry, Miyagi, and Aoki, but really this match is all about the rookies. Eternal rivals Mashiro and Ishikawa face each other again after their time limit draw at Korakuen Hall last month. So far Mashiro holds the edge in their contests, having beaten Ishikawa in a shock victory at Ribbonmania 2020. This is a chance for Ishikawa to gain a measure of revenge upon the Gacha King at the Budokan. Meanwhile, new rookie Saran teams with Itsuki Aoki who she idolised, and has promised to make a name for herself at the Budokan (before debuting as Saran she went by the name Trainee Budou, so there is a good Budou-Budokan pun in there).

Match 2: P’s Party Offer Match & Asashi Return Match

1628883643898.png

Asahi & Ancham & Yappy & Shizuku Tsukada vs. Rina Shingaki & Momo Kohgo & Banny Oikawa & Honori Hana

This match is made up of P’s Party regulars and features the exciting return to the ring of Asahi, who was last seen in September 2020. She took some time away from the ring to focus on her health, joining the staff of Ice Ribbon in April to work backstage before deciding to return to the ring at the Anniversary show. In the press conference she stated that her aim is to enjoy wrestling, not focus on who wins and loses. She joins an all-star P’s Party cast, with Shizuku Tsukata stepping in to replace Madeline who unfortunately hasn’t recovered from COVID-19 in time for the show. P’s Party have recently begun a tournament to determine who will have the right to go on excursion to Mexico and in the first round Banny Oikawa defeated Yappy, so look for Yappy to exact some payback in this match. P’s Party really is one of the best things going on in wrestling right now, and this match demonstrates the strength of Ice Ribbon’s connections to the wider joshi scene, featuring wrestlers from Shinshu Girls, Actwres Girl’z, 2AW, Pro-Wrestling WAVE, and SEAdLINNNG.

Match 3: Tag Team Match

1628883680094.png

NATSUMI & Aja Kong vs. Hamuko Hoshi & Ibuki Hoshi

NATSUMI made her Ice Ribbon debut at the June Korakuen Hall show, losing valiantly in a match against Tsukushi Haruka. Aja Kong was her second in that match, which led to Ibuki Hoshi laying down a challenge against the two because she was jealous of NATSUMI’s relationship with Kong. This slightly upset her mum, Hamuko Hoshi, who thought that Ibuki was saying that she preferred Kong to her. The Hoshi team will have to put aside their differences to take on their ZERO1 opponents, and Ibuki was actually on the losing side of a tag team match against NATSUMI at P’s Party on July 28th. Hamuko is the new IW19 champion, having beaten Tsukushi for the title on a recent Shinkiba 1st Ring show, so I wouldn’t bet against the Hoshi’s picking up the win against their rookie foe, but with Aja Kong in the mix anything could happen.

Match 4: Triangle Ribbon Title Match

1628883708887.png

Ram Kaichow vs. Satsuki Totoro vs. Thekla (c)

The 40th Triangle Ribbon Champion Thekla makes her second defence of the title against 666’s Ram Kaichow and Osaka’s own Satsuki Totoro. Thekla’s first defence was against the Hoshi family in May. Ram was the 36th and 38th Triangle Ribbon Champion, having held the title for a combined 222 days in 2020. She is a perennial threat in these matches, and Ice Ribbon seems to be very happy putting the title on her. Totoro, on the other hand, has never won a title and is trying to find her first victory here. The Osaka native, who is now a qualified real estate agent, has been a solid part of Ice Ribbon’s midcard since 2017, and in this author’s opinion it would be a great result for Totoro to pick up her first title here. The smart money is probably on Thekla to retain though, but regardless this match should be very good.

Match 5: Next ICExInfinity Challenger Match

1628883750865.png

Akane Fujita vs. Maika Ozaki

RebelxEnemy’s Maika Ozaki takes on Akane Fujita in a match to determine the next challenger for the ICExInfinity belt. Fujita holds a 3-1 lead in singles matches over Ozaki, although Ozaki did claim her victory in the 2019 ICExInfinity title tournament first round. Both Akane and Maika have had previous ICExInfinity title challenges but neither have held the top title, and neither have quite broken out of the upper midcard of Ice Ribbon. This match should be great, but I can’t quite see either triumphing in a title challenge to either Tsukasa Fujimoto or Hiroyo Matsumoto. In their pre-match press conference Maika expressed a desire to face Hiroyo for the first time, whereas Akane wants to face Tsukka for the title. I think that this match could go either way, but I might give Akane a slight edge in this contest.

Match 6: Singles Match

1628883769447.png

Tsukushi Haruka vs. Nanae Takahashi

Tsukushi Haruka takes on SEAdLINNNG’s Nanae Takahashi in a singles match for the second time. Their first meeting was in 2013, when Takahashi defeated Haruka in a seventeen minute match. More recently, Tsukushi and Chikayo Nagashima defeated the Citrus Wind team of Nanae and Arisa Nakajima in the SEAdLINNNG high speed tournament, with Tsukushi scoring a direct pinfall over Nanae. In the press conference Tsukushi explained that when she was a child she watched All Japan Women’s matches featuring Nanae Takahashi, which inspired her to become a joshi wrestler. According to Tsukushi, if she had never met Takahashi she would probably never have gotten to this point in her life. Tsukushi even brough fan photos of her with Nanae to the press conference. I imagine that Nanae will be the winner in this match (hopefully more cries of the old guard will be headed off since Tsukushi has been wrestling for eleven years), but Tsukushi will give her a very strong run for her money.

fqfZY5sl.jpg

Match 7: FantastICE Title Match

1628883894389.png

Suzu Suzuki vs. Rina Yamashita (c)

The second FantastICE Champion Rina Yamashita defends the title for the first time against the eighteen year old prodigy Suzu Suzuki in a Summer Hell Board and Bring Your Own Weapons Deathmatch. Their first meeting was in 2019, when Yamashita beat Suzuki in eight minutes. Since then Suzu has come on leaps and bounds, including winning the ICExInfinity title in August 2020 and holding it until January 2021. After losing the Infinity title she followed her childhood dream of being a deathmatch wrestler and began a seven match trial series against some of the biggest names in men’s hardcore and deathmatch wrestling. Perhaps unsurprisingly she lost all of them, but she put on some great matches against the likes of Yuko Miyamoto, Jun Kasai, Masashi Takeda, and Abdullah Kobayashi. She has pushed the boundaries of what is possible in an Ice Ribbon wrestling ring and the future looks bright with Suzuki leading the way.

That isn’t to take anything away from the champion going into this match. Rina Yamashita has been one of the pioneers of women’s hardcore wrestling since her debut in 2013, regularly appearing for Pro Wrestling Freedoms, where she held the tag team titles with Minoru Fujita earlier this year. She was Risa Sera’s opponent in the first match to determine the inaugural FantastICE champion and she was the one who finally defeated Sera at the June Korakuen Hall show to become the second champion. The ‘Deathamtch Amazoness’ holds the edge in experience both of wrestling and of deathmatches. But Suzuki took a direct pinfall from Yamashita at the last Korakuen Hall show, and she would be a worthy third champion as well. This match could go either way, but it’s sure to involve a lot of violence and wrestlers putting their bodies on the line to show what joshi deathmatch wrestlers can do.

Match 8: International Ribbon Tag Team Title Match

1628883918213.png

Azure Revolution (Maya Yukihi & Risa Sera) vs. Tsukasa Fujimoto & Hiroyo Matsumoto (c)

The 52nd International Ribbon Tag Team Champions Tsukasa Fujimoto and Hiroyo Matsumoto take on Azure Revolution for their first title defence. Fujimoto and Matsumoto won the tag team titles in a three-way match back in July, defeating Risa Sera and Akane Fujita and Maya Yukihi and Maika Ozaki. Following that match Azure Revolution reunited to challenge Fujimoto and Matsumoto. All the women in this match are storied tag team champions – Fujimoto an eight time International Ribbon champion, Matsumoto a three time champion, and Azure Revolution three time champions as well. Whilst Fujimoto and Matsumoto are a relatively new team, Azure Revolution are reuniting for the first time in a year and nine months. To add more spice to the matchup, Fujimoto and Matsumoto will be facing each other in the main event for the ICExInfinity title. Both sides have struggled with their preparations for this match as Matsumoto and Maya Yukihi were both forced to self-isolate due to COVID-19 restrictions. I think that Azure Revolution has the edge in this match, especially given the main event, but you can never rule out the Stamina Monster and the Lady Destroyer.

Match 9: ICExInfinity Title Match

1628883947757.png

Hiroyo Matsumoto vs. Tsukasa Fujimoto (c)

Tsukasa Fujimoto, the 32nd ICExInfinity Champion, defends her title for the seventh time against the Lady Destroyer Hiroyo Matsumoto. They have, rather surprisingly, only faced each other three times in singles matches during their career with a 1-1-1 record. Their last match was a time-limit draw in 2017, although Tsukka has the only title match victory between the two of them – winning the DDT Ironman Heavy Metal Title from Matsumoto in 2012. This is a totally different matchup however, with both wrestlers now seasoned veterans who have won multiple titles throughout their careers. Fujimoto has faced a varied line-up of challengers since she won the title from Suzu Suzuki in January, defeating Rina Yamashita, Maya Yukihi, Tsukushi Haruka, Mochi Miyagi, Totoro Satsuki, and Tae Honma. She has also achieved her long-held ambition to hold an Ice Ribbon show in her hometown of Rifu-cho, which was hit by the devastating 2011 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami. Despite being 38 years old she hasn’t lost a step at all, and continues to represent the public face of Ice Ribbon with dignity and enthusiasm.

Her opponent, Matsumoto, has had a long career as one of the premier free agents in all of joshi wrestling. Her career accolades include titles in Ice Ribbon, OZ Academy, Stardom, Sendai Girls, SEAdLINNNG, Shimmer, and DDT. Out of all of Fujimoto’s opponents, Matsumoto probably has the best chance of beating her for the title. However, I think it’s difficult to see beyond Tsukka standing victorious at the end of Ice Ribbon’s first ever Yokohama Budokan show. Whoever wins, they will already know the identity of their next challenger from the Akane Fujita vs. Maika Ozaki match earlier in the night.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Man, Ice Ribbon isn't playing a lot of these matches look greata nd will be great

Reactions: Necro

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
A rare opportunity to watch a new complete Ice Ribbon show on Youtube

Reactions: Alexa and Chris

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Ice Ribbon ~Ice In Wonderland 2021~ 28.08.2021 Yokohama Budokan Preview

1630192760305.png

Coming hot on the heels of Ice Ribbon’s 15th Anniversary Yokohama Budokan show on August 9th the promotion returns to Korakuen Hall for their 2021 version of Ice in Wonderland. Tsukasa Fujimoto stood tall at the end of the Budokan show and she faces off against Akane Fujita for the ICExInfinity title in the main event of this show. That is supported by the new International Ribbon Tag Team Champions Azure Revolution making their first defence against the team of Miku Aono and Nao Ishikawa, as well as an IW19 title match between Hamuko Hoshi and Totoro Satsuki. Further down the card Saori Anou makes her Ice Ribbon return after an injury lay-off, and Asahi makes her return to Korakuen Hall after taking show time away from the ring.

Match 1: Six Woman Tag Team Match

1630192777093.png

Asahi, Ibuki Hoshi & Saran vs. Tae Honma, Banny Oikawa & Yappy

Three of Ice Ribbon’s teen wrestlers team up together – Ibuki Hoshi and Asahi at eighteen taking on the senior role to their twelve year old partner Saran. Their opponents have considerably more life experience and you just know that Banny and Yappy won’t stand for losing to teenagers. Asahi made her return to the wrestling ring at the Budokan after taking time off for health reasons and it’s great to see her back at Korakuen Hall, and how well Ice Ribbon have seemingly handled her situation.

Match 2: Tag Team Match

1630192817509.png

AnotanSuzutan (Saori Anou & Suzu Suzuki) vs. Mochi Miyagi & NATSUMI

Saori Anou recently returned from a four month injury at OZ Academy’s Mayumi Ozaki Anniversary show and she makes her Ice Ribbon return teaming with Suzu Suzuki to take on Mochi Miyagi and Zero1’s NATSUMI. Suzu finally gets a break from putting her body on the line in a hardcore or deathmatch. NATSUMI put on a good performance at the Budokan show, emerging victorious along with her partner Aja Kong against the Hamuko mother and daughter team. The rookie is making great strides and Mochi is a strong competitor, but I think they will find it tough going against Anou and Suzu, both former singles champions.

Match 3: Singles Match

1630192845861.png

Tsukushi Haruka vs. Rina Shingaki

The background to this match is fairly simple – Rina Shingaki wants to call herself the Ace of P’s Party. The one thing standing in her way is the producer of P’s Party and all-around devil Tsukushi Haruka. In order to be crowned the true ace of P’s Party before she retires Rina just needs to defeat Tsukushi, something that she has failed to do in their three previous singles matches. Shingaki comes into this match having failed to win the IW19 title against Hoshi Hamuko at the recent P’s Party Tama Pro Wrestling show, although Tsukushi herself lost against Nanae Takahashi at the Budokan show. This match promises to be a tough challenge for Shingaki, but one that might prove her to be the true ace of P’s Party.

Match 4: IW19 Title Match

1630192861753.png

Satsuki Totoro vs. Hamuko Hoshi (c)

This is IC19 Champion Hamuko Hoshi’’s second title defence of this reign having just defended successfully against Rina Shingaki. Hamuko was the first IW19 Champion when Ice Ribbon brought the belt back during online no-fan shows last year, losing it to Tsukushi Haruka in January 2021 before winning it back at the start of this month. Totoro meanwhile is looking to become a double champion after she won her first title in her career at the Budokan, pinning Thekla to capture the Triangle Ribbon title. I’m excited to see Totoro get a run with one of Ice Ribbon’s mid-card belts, but I doubt that she picks up the win here, although you never know. In Hamuko’s 2020 title reign Totoro challenged for the title unsuccessfully, and she has never beaten Hamuko in a singles match.

Match 5: Six Woman Tag Team Match

1630192883357.png

RebelxEnemy (Rina Yamashita, Ram Kaichow & Maika Ozaki) vs. Cherry, Thekla & Yuuki Mashiro

RebelxEnemy team up to take on the powerhouse team of Thekla, Cherry, and the Gacha King Yuuki Mashiro. Unusually, only Rina Yamashita holds a title in RebelxEnemy, whereas their opponents are all champions – WUW, BBW Super Bodyweight, and Gacha respectively. Maika and Ram both ended up on the losing side at the Budokan, so they will be looking to get back to winning ways here, alongside the FantastICE champion. My secret hope for this match – we get a Yamashita vs. Mashiro FantastICE title match next month.

Match 6: International Ribbon Tag Team Title Match

Young Beauty Express (Miku Aono & Nao Ishikawa) vs. Azure Revolution (Maya Yukihi & Risa Sera) (c)

Azure Revolution reformed to take on Tsukasa Fujimoto and Hiroyo Matsumoto at the Budokan show and walked out tag team champions for the fourth time. They make their first defence against the new team of Young Beauty Express, the Actwres Girl’z tag team champion Miku Aono and the recent winner of the P’s Party tournament to determine who gets to go on excursion to Mexico, Nao Ishikawa. I can’t imagine Azure Revolution dropping the titles at their first defence, and Ishikawa’s future excursion to Mexico feels like a slight spoiler, but this match should be very good. Miku Aono in particular looked very impressive in her title win alongside Kakeru Sekiguchi. The only downside of Azure Revolution winning the titles is that it feels like a last run for Risa Sera since she has previously spoken about retiring at 30 – her birthday is in November. Enjoy her run while you can!

Match 7: ICExInfinity Title Match

1630192905280.png

Akane Fujita vs. Tsukasa Fujimoto (c)

Tsukasa Fujimoto closed the Yokohama Budokan show standing tall over Hiroyo Matsumoto, having defended her title for a seventh time since she won it in January. Her next opponent was decided by a number one contender’s match earlier in the night, won by Akane Fujita. Fujita then went on to suffer an elbow injury, but she is on track to return in time for this title match. Unfortunately for her she comes up against a red-hot champion whom she has never beaten in a singles match, having lost three and drawn once. At this point I could see Tsukka holding the title all the way to Ribbonmania, but Akane is a good wrestler and Ice Ribbon are doing their usual job of cycling wrestlers from the mid card into the main event scene as and when needed. Hopefully Akane’s elbow holds up enough to allow her to put on a strong performance in her main event spot.

Reactions: Alexa and Chris

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
[Tournament Information] 9/1 (Wednesday) "P's Party Round 88" starts at 19:00
"P's Party Round 88"
September 1, 2021 (Wednesday) Ice Ribbon Dojo
Starts at 19:00 / Opens at 18:45

[Competition Card]
◆ 1st Match Single Match 10 Minutes 1 Match
Bunny Oikawa vs Saki Ran

◆ 2nd match tag match 15 minutes 1 match
Tekura & Yappy vs Suzuki Suzu & Mashiro Yuki

◆ 3rd match single match 10 minutes 1 match
Haruki Tsukushi vs Ozora Chie (PURE-J)

◆ 4th match tag match 20 minutes one game
Chaoyang & Susumukaki Rina (2AW) vs Momo Tani (Beginning) & Momo Kogo (Beginning)

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I'm not really hooray hooray for the P Party Shows involving Ice Ribbon but you'll get some laughs and a solid Match or two from the Shows. I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only one here watching Joshi and Puro in general. Necro got it down pat with the News and I'm the only really talking about it consistently though.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only one here watching Joshi and Puro in general. Necro got it down pat with the News and I'm the only really talking about it consistently though.
You aren't the only one. I watch plenty of Joshi companies including TJPW, Ice Ribbon, Marvelous, Sendai, SEAdLINNNG, and even AWG when I can find their shows, and the same applies to Puro, which includes FMW-E, BJW, FREEDOMS, DDT-Pro, and NOAH. As far as talking about it that is because one no one watches any deathmatch/hardcore promotions like I do so there is no need to talk about them. NOAH and DDT-Pro, I could be talking about, but it just fall upon deaf ears or I would just echoing to myself. Joshi is hit and miss, and sometimes I have just nothing to say about any of the promotions and such. So yeah, I would talk about them, but sometimes I am behind and have to play catch up or I see no point in saying anything because it would be useless.

Trust me, I would love to make a thread or threads about indie promotions I enjoy or even indie Japanese promotions I enjoy, but I don't do it because I am really the only person who watches them so it seems pointless to me.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
ioqiImWl.jpg

【9/18(Sat) Knights of Ribbon 2021】

①Cherry & Totoro & Banny & Yappy vs
Aono & Asahi & NATSUMI & Saran
②Aja Kong vs
Mashiro with Yamashita & Akane
③Hamuko vs Tsukushi
④Mochi & Akane vs Anou & Suzu
⑤Yamashita vs Thekla
⑥Sera & Yuki vs Kaichow & Maika
⑦Fujimoto vs Ibuki

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Ice Ribbon New Ice Ribbon #1142 ~ Ice In Wonderland 2021 Thoughts & ratings

139. Asahi, Ibuki Hoshi & Saran defeat Banny Oikawa, Tae Honma & Yappy (9:17)

Thoughts: This was a great opener. Ibuki's finisher was incredible. I was real impressed with all of them. I assume Saran is brand new because she looks insanely young.
Rating: 3

140. Saori Anou & Suzu Suzuki defeat Mochi Miyagi & NATSUMI (8:01)

Thoughts: Really enjoyed this match. Natsumi is a little green, but enjoyed her Corner Rebound Crossbody. Suzu was my favorite in this match.
Rating: 3.5

141. Tsukushi Haruka defeats Rina Shingaki (10:58)

Thoughts: Really solid match, dig the chemistry these two had in the ring.

142. IW-19 Title: Hamuko Hoshi (c) defeats Totoro Satsuki (8:43)

Thoughts: This was a pretty good match, really dig Hamuko. Haruka attack out of no where after the match was also very interesting.

143. Rebel X Enemy (Maika Ozaki, Ram Kaicho & Rina Yamashita) defeat Cherry, Thekla & Yuki Mashiro (13:13)

Thoughts: This match was what I most was looking forward to. Ram & Rina are my favorite currently, and they didn't disappoint. Thelka has a real cool look, and was digging Cherry in this match.

144. International Ribbon Tag Team Title: Azure Revolution (Maya Yukihi & Risa Sera) (c) defeat Miku Aono & Nao Ishikawa (14:55)

Thoughts: What a great match, these teams were back and forth, and had an all out battle. Such a good match. Azure Revolution rules. Ram coming back out was also a def plus.

145. ICExInfinity Title: Tsukasa Fujimoto (c) defeats Akane Fujita (19:14)

Thoughts: Great main event, loved the working of Tsukasa's elbow. These two women were warriors in there. Amazing job by both.
Rating: 4

Overall: Great job, and I certainly will be putting Ice Ribbon on the top of my list when newer stuff comes out.

• Love

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Ice Ribbon Results: New Ice Ribbon #1148 – Nagoya, Japan (9/26)

The following results are from a recent Ice RIbbon event. The event took place on September 26th, 2021 at the Club Diamond Hall in Nagoya, Aichi, Japan.

Tag Team Match
Rebel x Enemy (Kaicho Ram & Maika Ozaki) defeated Ibuki Hoshi & Yappy.

Singles Match
Miku Aono defeated Totoro Satsuki.

Tag Team Match
Suzu Suzuki & Saori Anou defeated Rina Yamashita & Hamuko Hoshi.

Tag Team Match
Tsukasa Fujimoto & Mochi Miyagi defeated Tsukushi Haruka & Thekla.

Singles Match
Akane Fujita defeated Yuki Mashiro.

International Ribbon Tag Team Championships Match
Azure Revolution (Risa Sera & Maya Yukihi) (c) defeated Maya Yukipe & Maika Ozawa.

Last edited: