IC/Womens Championship Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JohnBlaze1981

Reaction score
Good call on this one. Since when has Santino been an intercontinental championship contender? So it is pretty shady and I can see Beth winning it, hopefully. The WWE needs something fresh again, like singles intergender matches that we have missed since Chyna left.

noumenon

This whole thing is ridiculous in my opinion. If this match is taking place it should be Paul/Katie going for the titles above anyone else. Putting two titles on the line at one time at one of the biggest PPV's of the year against a comedy angle couple is just ridiculous. The only thing I could see happening in this one if they do pick up the titles would be Beth somehow pinning Kofi and her grabbing the IC title and Santino getting stuck with the womens title.