IC/Womens Championship Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
i kind of like this match but i think its just gonna be more of a comedy match. i would like to see santino pushed tho. i would like to see him as the IC champion but heres what i think is gonna happen: beth is gonna pin kofi (because of something stupid) and shes gonna wanna be intercontinental champ and leave santino with the womens championship and they are just gonna have a bunch of comedy angles about it for a while and then theres gonna be a match where both of them are gonna put there titles up and beth is gonna win both titles lol... its probably a longshot but ya that could happen... :ninja:

so what do u think of this match and what do u think the outcome will be?

Klide

yeah i can see that happen.. since how the wwe is right now but yeah it would be nice to see santino have a push to be intercontinental champ again but not beth to be womens champ so i dont kno who side im on?????

tasso10

Reaction score
Im tipping against u guys. Santino/Beth will lose. Then theyll argue again, then randomly hook up...then the story continues

btman

Reaction score
Im tipping against u guys. Santino/Beth will lose. Then theyll argue again, then randomly hook up...then the story continues

Yeah I honestly don't think they'll make Kofi lose his belt already.. Especially to Santino winning with rollups. Or to Beth Pheonix for a comedy angle.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I agree with Enigma22 that Beth will win the IC title and Santino will be the women's champion.

Reaction score
I agree with Enigma22 that Beth will win the IC title and Santino will be the women's champion.

lol as strange as that sounds, I don't rule that out, as the way WWE looks these days. Maybe at SummerSlam, Beth Phoenix will pin Kofi Kingston with a roll up or something and she will be awarded the IC title for pinning him and Santino Marella will be given the Women's Championship, making him the second male wrestler to ever win that title and making Beth Phoenix the second female wrestler to ever win the IC title.

chessarmy

This will be a comedy match with Santino and Beth winning. They'll give the Womens title to Santino so the little kids can die laughing, and Beth will get the IC title thus ending the push that Kofi was getting.

I could be wrong, but thats the way I see it going down

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol im glad im not the only one who things this is gonna happen

Reaction score
It would make the IC title a joke if Beth or Santino win it, and I dont think Santino is getting a push since he lost to a woman.

seX-Power

Santino will just keep doing comedy angles for a while, and continuing this one. As for the IC title, who knows, Kofi aint gettin great pops, mayb the WWE are getting nervous and will hand it to......BETH!

Reaction score
This will be a comedy match with Santino and Beth winning. They'll give the Womens title to Santino so the little kids can die laughing, and Beth will get the IC title thus ending the push that Kofi was getting.

I could be wrong, but thats the way I see it going down

You don't have to be a little kid to think that Santino Marella is funny.

exC.On

Reaction score
I think Kofi is getting pretty good pops.

I like this match cause it could be the comedy angle as most said, or Kofi and Mickie will keep the title which is a high possibility.

Axis

This match has "Raw" written all over it. I really don't understand why this is taking up time on Summerslam; the card is already lackluster enough as is.

Spity94

Reaction score
I agree with Enigma on this one,Beth will probobly win the IC and Santino the Womens Champion to make it a comedy angle,i think Santino would be a good ic champ now that he has character and not the boring guy with no charisma that won the ic title on his first match.Imo,i dont think putting the strap on kingston was a good idea,it was to soon and i think he should of stayed on ecw.Hes a great wrestler but i dont see him as a champion yet

Travis40

I really hope that Kofi and Mickie walk out with their titles becuase I really don't want to see Santino as IC Champion again...if he wins his title back, no one will take the belt seriously anymore.