IBL Official Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blue

Jobber
Reaction score
I am going to pick up Ken Shamrock, and drop Dean Malenko

OutsiderADAM

Jobber
Reaction score
Well Adam if you drop out you certainly don't get to dictate what happens to your roster. Anyone that believes so is an idiot, I'm losing faith in you Full, this sort of shit would not have happened in my actual booking league.

Reactions: Roray and Fullofit

Blue

Jobber
Reaction score
You might want to check your history from last week...

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well Adam if you drop out you certainly don't get to dictate what happens to your roster. Anyone that believes so is an idiot, I'm losing faith in you Full, this sort of shit would not have happened in my actual booking league.
Adam dropped out because I told he should stop making dumb trades and stop trying to scam people.

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
Anyone wanna trade briley pierce and/or rey mysterio for someone?

OutsiderADAM

Jobber
Reaction score
You might want to check your history from last week...

I mean pseudo members dictating what happens to the roster. I didn't mean about dropping out, that frequently happens. So let's crack on.

I'll take Edge, Swagger, Goldust, Bryan and Benjamin.

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
Dolph and Lethal are up for trade if anyone wants em. I don't have anything for them. :/

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
Can I pick up Reigns and Ambrose since the people haven't signed them or wait to see if they want to sign them? Also, I want to work out a trade with Fullofit for Rollins. Or, I just want Ambrose if I can't get Rollins. Zombie Princess Roray, You gonna pick up Ambrose?

Blue

Jobber
Reaction score
BTW MP Is back so I am leaving this forum. #Yolo