I YOLO To The Swag On The Day Of 4/20

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Muuuftah

The Big Bad Booty Daddy
Reaction score
Name: Muuuftah but people call me Muftah, Muff or Muf I'm fine with either one. I do ask that you don't call me "Muuuf" or "Muuuff" as I find it quite annoying.

Favourite Superstar & Why: Of all time it would be Eddie Guerrero as I felt like I connected to him the most when he was around but since he's not my favourite would have to be Wade Barrett.

How long I've been a fan of wrestling: I've watched since 1996 but it was only part, normally when my Dad would watch it or when it was just on TV.

Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE

How did you find the site? I'm one of them MP fags invading this shit hole... just kidding I'm from MP just looking to discuss that fake and gay shit we all tune into every week.

Will I be active here: Probably.

The title of this thread was a joke, I couldn't come up with anything good so yeah don't take it serious.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Damn! Decent intro at best. Welcome to the WWEF, where all fags are welcomed! :adr:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

8MsWQ.gif

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome buddy so awesome all u MP dudes signing up.