I wouldn't want to live in Australia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Well we see SD! before the US :p

And we're just plain awesomeness in a can. I'm like BKB, I don't play video games a lot, and I can't tell when they're censored

Travis40

Maybe you could tell if when someone's running around killing people...instead screaming "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU" they say "Hi.....what are you doing? That's against the law"

Wrestling Station

Here we have the pirate copies and thats were you get the uncensored stuff. Un-cut scenes from movies (whether it was hot scenes :jerk: , deep throat killers, etc..)

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

No Fallout 3 for you guys. But it's not the only game banned. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games No NARC,Manhunt,Punisher or Dark Sector. Sure you have Grand Theft Auto but it's fricking censored. As well as many other games. Bottomline it sucks to be an Aussie.

So its turns out that EVERYTHING will be the same for our Australian buddies. The gore and such.

The only difference is the word Morphine will be replaced with the word Med-X

Also bump

This Guy

FFXIII Agito announced as PSP exclusive

FFVXIII announced PS3 exclusive worldwide.

FFXIII demo comes with FF7: Advent Children Blu-Ray

Just because Aussie's don't have game privileges like we do, doesn't mean it sucks to be Aussie.

They're are better things in life besides video games. Like sex

Did you miss the announcement made at E3 where it was announced that FFXIII is no longer exclusive to PS3 in North America and coming out on the same day for both PS3 & 360 in North America? Or am I not getting the point of this post?

Did you miss the announcement made at E3 where it was announced that FFXIII is no longer exclusive to PS3 in North America and coming out on the same day for both PS3 & 360 in North America? Or am I not getting the point of this post?

Oh, that FFVXIII= Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

I didn't include Final Fantasy XIII because they didn't talk about that at the Square-Enix event.

Moonlight Drive

The thing is, Americans think the whole world is fat, lazy and obsessed with video games like they are.

Us Aussies are too cool for that

WHo cares it's just fucking video games...I am pretty sure you can live without them so what is the big deaL?

In all honesty, I need video games. Been gaming since I was a little child. Its what I do besides playing basketball and football.

Games are a very big deal in this generation.