I will make the rage thread so you don't have to.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Against such amazing heel booking, right? Why would the crowd boo Ziggler?

He would arrive, perform amazingly in the ring, and lose. With good heel booking he could have been amazing.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
But he wasn't getting that booking he was being jobbed out as a heel yet people still liked him, it's the Punk scenario again why fight it when people want to cheer lol. At least give his face run a try, this is nearly a bigger over reaction than the shield jobbing on SD imo. Just let it play out and if it flops hate on it but look how excellent it's been so far, we get a boyhood dream story from a great seller, ADR gets heat and something fresh as the obnoxious hero heel and the WHC looks worth something given how much Ziggler went through to keep it.

Am I saying it'll be perfect or even good? :nope: I'm saying wait until they do something wrong before hating at least.

Reactions: Rysenberg

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
How am I "so mad"? Come on now, no need to drop to that level dude, you're so much better than that.

I'm against this decision to turn him face, that's it. They turned Punk face after what, 7 months of a heel reign after losing to Rock and Taker? That's a good time to turn him. After he's had so much mic time, good booking, and more. Punk had nothing else to do as a heel without dropping into lower feuds or repetition. He needed time off to recover from injuries as well, so the inevitable "returning" reception would have hindered any chances of him continuing as a heel.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo is the one person not enjoying the brilliance from last night. I love it.

That was far and away the best moment of ADR and Ziggler's WWE career and you are sitting here looking for faults. Settle down brethren, that shit was amazing.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
TBF literally everyone I seen in the discussion thread last night was hating on it, not sure if they have come round yet though.

I was skimming through the LD and noticed most everyone just complaining about streams and HEARING about DZ losing, not actually seeing what had happened. Sure if you just hear about ADR winning it makes no sense. You had to see it unfold.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I was skimming through the LD and noticed most everyone just complaining about streams and HEARING about DZ losing, not actually seeing what had happened. Sure if you just hear about ADR winning it makes no sense. You had to see it unfold.

I don't see anyone hating on the way it was done. It's what is coming.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't see anyone hating on the way it was done. It's what is coming.

You're the only one hating on 'what is coming' lol. And I don't see how you can even have time to think about it. We just saw the first truly well done double turn that I can think of since Austin/Hart. The hardest thing in wrestling to book is a good double turn and WWE CREATIVE just did it flawlessly. I'll choose to take things as they come instead of assuming things will be ruined.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Super HQ responses from you this morning, keep it up!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
How am I "so mad"? Come on now, no need to drop to that level dude, you're so much better than that.

I'm against this decision to turn him face, that's it. They turned Punk face after what, 7 months of a heel reign after losing to Rock and Taker? That's a good time to turn him. After he's had so much mic time, good booking, and more. Punk had nothing else to do as a heel without dropping into lower feuds or repetition. He needed time off to recover from injuries as well, so the inevitable "returning" reception would have hindered any chances of him continuing as a heel.

Dropping to a level? I'm saying you sound annoyed about this, which you do.