I was offered a job at WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

LOL!!!! Everyone lighten up and stop defending that fucking murderer you fucking pussies......no mattter how much you cry benoits not coming back and hes not gonna be proven innocent
Thing is, is it's not even slightly funny any more...

It's like bringing back a dead and buried (no pun intended) joke. Was funny for the first week, now you have no life. =)

3lions

Reaction score
lol! That is pretty funny. When I read the topic title I was preparing to bash the person for lying .. but after seeing the picture, all I could do is laugh lol Some of you people defend Benoit as if he was your best friend ... when truly, he was just a murderer!

Funny picture none the less lol

RingDeath

Reaction score
but this is what I was afraid of..
Chris Benoit's death tape
benoit1.gif

roflmho. Don't listen to the admonishments. That kind of irreverence is rare and I aplaud it.

Reaction score
Fuckin hell!

Not funny, just sick. I dont care if personally Im having a harder time finding this shit amusing, but thats just sick (as is everything else).

NooDLE

Reaction score
Well, imo, that's funny as hell. Lmfao

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
dude he fucked up but why people still harp on this shit, just let it go, hes not the first person in the world to do something like this.