I was CT Styles.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles again

Reaction score
Let's just have a virtual group-hug and move on from the Styles/Styles name incident and he knows what'll happen if he comments on who's really Styles again. DOESN'T HE, BITCH?! R-A Styles, the R-A stands for 'Raped Ass' if he wants to fuck with me..

CT Styles again

Reaction score
Motivation. I have a lot of plans and shit written down so that's all fine but I just cannot be fucked sitting down and writing the shows right now. I'm just a bit disinterested right now. I'm also still deciding whether to pursue the TNA or WWE thread as well. It'll most likely be the WWE one but possibly not for a while.

Wordlife

Reaction score
DAMN! Hopefully you come back to it soon, always did enjoy reading your work.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
If you don't make a return, it's coming for you >.>

& IDK if you've noticed, but the section on this forum is dying out. BIG TIME.

Kizza

Reaction score
I probably would be if I still watched the shit.. until then, immaturity wise I'm probably all over him like a rash, so now that I think about it, it probably is a valid statement because immaturity is probably considered greater than wrestling knowledge here.

Click Hell In A Thread. It's where all the kewl kidz are.

RC Styles

Reaction score
IM ALREADY A "STYLES" and i always be a "styles" CT can suck my d ick

CT Styles again

Reaction score
Since RA's a Punk fan and he's my bitch, he can be my Luke Gallows as I be his Punk.