I was accused of being a racist last night.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I seriously just laughed my ass off.
That read like an extremely long bar joke. Anyway yeah, trust me I've got a few of those kind of people around. And don't think it's a coincidence that the fat girl is hanging out with the overly sensitive gay guy. There's a group of those two in my circle of "friends" as well (and I use that term very loosely). The fat girl hangs around with the sensitive gay guy so she can be catty as a normal girl would with he friends without having to worry about the gay guy stealing mean from her (kind of). Also the gay guy will build up her confidence and assure her it's alright if she has just one more cup cake.

I've been forced to many-a sit down nightmare dinners with people thanks to my girlfriend. And as you said most of her friends are none to bright. You simply have to make the best of it and enjoy the fact that just about any joke you can crack on them is going to go right over their heads anyway.

Yeah, this girl is a definite shit talker. Her and my girlfriend go fucking on and fucking on about the people they work with all the time. It's malicious I tells ya.

Wow. Girly-man accused you of being racist over a freaking cat's name? Something tells me he has some deep set racial issues. You're comfortable enough to make jokes, and he's probably one of the "guilty" dopes that thinks the past is "everyone's" fault. :rolleyes: Pshhh. Historical Guilt. But that's another conversation.

This one time he came over and I was watching a Penn & Teller Bullshit episode on reparations and that didn't go over very well at all. He is the most easily offended person I've ever met.

He pretty much hates me. :D

and she is still your gf? ok....

We share a lot of other stuff in common and to be honest I have to be fair. She's not dumb, she's worked really hard and is doing really well for herself. It's just like her and her friends all live in this bubble. And nothing else of importance goes on outside this bubble. All they ever talk about when they're together is other people and their things. It pisses off. I'm not so pretentious that I can't do regular conversation but they talk about things they don't understand and know nothing about other than what someone told them. ARRRRGH. They take each other's words as gospel.

I got in a huge argument with my girlfriend over (get this) whether a battery is using it's charge if it;s plugged in while you're using it. She was trying to tell me that if I'm using my laptop with it plugged in I'm using up the battery. I got so mad because I couldn't understand how someone could be so dumb.

That is funny shit..... I would've just really pissed them off more by saying the shit queermo didn't like. It would've been so funny......

I do want to have sex again before the new year.

Oh and she wasn't one of those fat girls who try too hard and act overly confident was she? Those are the worst.

She's very confident, but I don't dare to make fun of her because I know she'll cry.

Lmao that's awesome my cats name is Tigger, so now everytime I see her that's gunna pop into my head and imma laugh my ass off and also the I'm goin to play video games Meow thing was awesome, reminds me of super troopers.

That's exactly where it's from. Me and my friends watched it a while ago and we use meow all the time meow.

WOW! That was hilarious. As soon as I read "Tegro" I busted out laughing. I can't believe I've never thought of that one after all the racial jokes I've made with "Tigger."

It just sorta slipped out one day while I was yelling at the cat to shut up because of it's incessant meowing and it's been known as Tegro ever since.

It's so good. It's going in my sig.

:blush: