I want some opinions on this

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
I don't usually ask for "serious opinions" from people on the net, but meh.. ok here we go.

Today I was at my friend Rickys house along with my mate Michael. Ok Ricky has this little sister, 8 years old who is usually all over me and Michael and other friends when they come over. It's alright really, shes just trying to be friendly.

Anyway today we were there, we were outside and Ricky went inside to do something, we stayed out there. His sister was there with us and she started trying to talk to us. Apparently this annoyed Michael and he snapped at her (Which is rare for him, he usually keeps it in) This is what he said "Look piss off, I am not your friend, you may think I am, but I am not. I am 16, your 8 big difference. I don't go around talking to or hanging around with little kids, now quit stalking me and quit harrassing me." After this she ran into the house crying and I'm like "dude that was pretty mean" (I got ignored though) Her parents also came out and had a go at him,, telling him not to talk to their daughter like that and told him to leave. Ricky came back and was kinda pissed at him too.

Personally I think what he said was unessecary. I can understand what he was saying but he really did not need to talk to an 8 year old like that. I mean she is just a kid, she wasn't stalking him or me, she was just being friendly.

Do you think what he did was right? or not?

seX-Power

Well I understand why he said it, but it still was kinda slack I guess. There are a lot of other solutions to get around and annoying 8 year old.

MikeRaw

Sounds like a dumbass. I've seen that happen too. Some people think they're too 'cool' to even be seen with their friends little sister. Which I don't even get. I mean, yeah, if you're going out, sure, you don't want some little kid tagging along, but if you're at someones house and they have a sister, what do you expect? Seems like an unecessary thing for him to say.

Kizza

I think he's an absolute cockhead. How dare someone tries to be friendly and initiate conversation.

Klide

I would Have probably feel the same but iwould have kept it to myself. There was really no reason to get at her like that she only 8

Reaction score
I think he's a bully. She's just a kid, he's lucky that girl's brother didn't beat the piss out of him. Big siblings can be protective like that. What he did wasn't cool, it didn't make him a man, and he really should have a vasectomy so he doesn't treat his own kids like that someday. Thumbs down for that bully.

Wrestling Station

wait 10 years and he'll regret that.
was going to say something similar to this, something like:
A baby sometimes doesnt want to have breast feeding... so a quote will be mentioned: When you get older you will beg for it!

Anyway, I think he should have kept it for himself, till her older brother comes; he could tell him that its better that his younger sister doesnt stay with us much as we are teens and she is still a little kid that would spoil her childhood (or whatever shit you want to say to keep it polite and friendly).

the dark knight

btw on a serious note, your friend should visit her parents again just to apologize to them, ask them if he can apologize to the girl, preferable buy her a toy or something then gtfo.

the dark knight

just because he wouldn't do it doesn't mean its not the right thing to do.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I would personally tell him to say sorry or just kick his fucking ass for that. Its simple.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I actually agree with Sterl.

If your friend has any respect for his own fucking family, he's seriously reconsider hanging out with Micheal. Thats his bloody sister. Fuck. If one of my friends were to disrespect my sister, and I like that, I'd have their head. Unless my sister understood it was a joke, but in this case she busted out crying, and it clearly WASN'T a joke. Respect your friends family, as much as you'd expect them to respect yours. Its basic fundamentals. He was just a dick, but then again no one knows what a day your friend had which can lead to his out burst, but still.

Apologize or Leave.