I want/demand a MOD spot.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Aren't I already kinda co-modding the Trivia section? And as Mike said, #1 rule around here, you don't ask, demand or event talk about the possibility of being a mod.

3lions

Reaction score
Famous, keep dreaming. You will never be a Mod here. Especially after creating this thread. Thaks for the funny thread though :)

the dark knight

i'd quit using the internet if fanne became a mod.

btw 3lions, his name is fanne.

3lions

Reaction score
Sorry, Mr. Fanne, I apologise for not referring to you by your formal name :)

Wrestling Station

wow i was away like for a week and this happens? It seems that Hollywood havent learned from their bad experience with Cena in The Marine? >_>

KenFan4life

Reaction score
What the Fucks a Mod?!!!............Hummm???? I'll just think to my self and make up my mind on whatever it is.

3lions

Reaction score
Deary me. I think we have a candidate for the next member to recieve a girls name.

JHar888

Reaction score
Famou$, you my friend are no longer a piece of shit. Enjoy your days as a bullshitter.