I want a mod spot.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
I want a mod spot. I love all the admins and currrant modz, i think i am the best for the wwe section and that i should have it. i spend all my day on here and i love iwf. so can i av it coz it wud be so kewl.

love you all!!!!!

Donkey raping shit eater.

xtremebadass

Wow, I can't believe someone made a topic like this asking for a mod spot, shows you got a set boy, most people just bitch about it.

but yea, you would make a great mod, didn't you used to be GFX mod?

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe someone made a topic like this asking for a mod spot, shows you got a set boy, most people just bitch about it.

but yea, you would make a great mod, didn't you used to be GFX mod?

He was taking the piss out of Peepshow... Saying he wants to be a mod nd all that... Eventhough Peep's never mentioned that he wants to be a mod!

Seriously Pele... It aint funny, & neither are you!

xtremebadass

I hear some members whine about not being mods, and PeePShow is definitely not one of them. He would make a damn fine mod IMO though.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
did matthardyV1 hack your account?

Nope... It's just Pele being an idiot... Again!

Seriously dude, if any 1 thinks like that it's you!... You come on acting like ur Admin or something... repeatedly bash some 1... mention about how you jerk off to Hitler... Then claim that every1 else is immature & that they have no life!

Yes this may sound a bit harsh, but i've kept it in for a while... I mean yesterday you interuppted my advice to Jhar by telling me to "Fuck Off"...

Yes that's real mature isn't it!... Assclown!

Kiss my Welsh ass Nazi Boy!

3lions

Reaction score
Pelé, you nonse. My 'rant' thread wasn't aimed at you, so why create a thread mocking it? I never liked you when you were Markz and thought Peléwas a different member. But then I realised you were the same person, and then discovered you were just as sad, immature and disliked as under your previous alias. Says a lot really doesn't it.

And also, when I made the comment about people bitching about getting a Mod spot, I weren't talking about PS. Only a minor part was referring to him.

But anyay, I stand by my original statement(s) and certain people's actions since have only helped confirm them.

I'll be back later, I'm going to the shadow IWF to get a Mod spot and then ban every new member incase they are a Staff member at IWF :O :O :O