"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
:pogba

I wouldn't be surprised if Haza is GF and Rugrat is SK tbh tbh.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The post sequence from @Ace Dalton that showed how quickly Kajeh and Haza voted Lethal makes me think Haza is scum rather than indy TBH.

Big Man

Reaction score
he's obviously mafia. if he was the SK he wouldn't be worried about being shot and like Ace says he wouldn't make that post if he really was bulletproof.

Reactions: Junkette and Ace

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Haza is GF and Rugrat is SK tbh tbh.
I can't be the SK. Odo thought I was and will have jailed me, that being the case. Unless you believe that OMB killed Odo, then there's no real way that it lines up.

Ace

Reaction score
he's obviously mafia. if he was the SK he wouldn't be worried about being shot and like Ace says he wouldn't make that post if he really was bulletproof.
^This.

Honestly don't know wtf Rugrat is on about lmao :pals:

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
waiting for Big Man to stop being a plum

Kajuh

Reaction score
Evans, you realise Poyser is highly likely scum right? you even had him as a scum read and now you're tagging him asking for thoughts on your theories :deandre

@SK definetely do NOT shoot Junk. Evans is probably scum as well tbh. I don't understand how you'd suggest shooting anyone other than Haza.

:francis

vote Evans
vote evans

Poyser v1 went hard on getting Evans lynched at the beginning. Once he repped back in, all of a sudden he and Evans are super friendly with each other.

Well like for example I don’t think lethal and evans would be aligned from memory but I don’t really like either of them. I’d say lethal is my top scum read atm tho

Poyser v1 also noted that he didn't believe that lethal and evans would be aligned and thought Lethal was the scum. If he was right about them not being aligned and Lethal was town, that would suggest Evans is the scum.

:francis

Is he fucking with me again

Evans' reaction to Poyser fucking with him just seems fake like they're working together.
I'd consider Kajuh as the 3rd as well tbh. Or SK - but SK only because the OMB kill felt like a poor choice.

He's one of the only people still considering me as scum whereas everyone else is leaning toward me being town. That suggests to me that he is the scum trying to get a mislynch.

Ace

Reaction score
seemed like he was trying to draw the kill, idk why he'd do that as mafia, seemed like he'd given up
why would he possibly do it as SK tho?

scum are 100% not killing him tonight before he claims that because he's the biggest scumread in the game. So why would he draw a kill?

Ace

Reaction score
oh unless you're saying he actually is BP SK and wants scum to shoot at him so that their kill fails and one less person is dead?

:WOW

Ace

Reaction score
actually tho claiming bp means scum won't shoot him lmao so this is all pointless

Ace

Reaction score
Poyser v1 went hard on getting Evans lynched at the beginning. Once he repped back in, all of a sudden he and Evans are super friendly with each other.

Poyser v1 also noted that he didn't believe that lethal and evans would be aligned and thought Lethal was the scum. If he was right about them not being aligned and Lethal was town, that would suggest Evans is the scum.

Evans' reaction to Poyser fucking with him just seems fake like they're working together.

He's one of the only people still considering me as scum whereas everyone else is leaning toward me being town. That suggests to me that he is the scum trying to get a mislynch.
:WOW

tbh i don't think the evans stuff holds as much weight particularly if you've played with evans before lol. but the poyser observations are definitely interesting.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

I’m not super friendly with Poyser in terms of my reads at all :pogba

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
And Poyser scum buddied me last game and I fell for it. I’ve made a few jokes about this game already :bosque

Status
Not open for further replies.