"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
The info wouldn't be fake if you were both together :hayden3

Whatever semantics, it would be hella dumb for us to make the lynch today be between two scum and have no one believe it anyway because i’m known to run those gambits as scum.

I’d have just left Lethal alone and gone with voting CP, not immediately claim it’s fake info then have him try to Bus me with it like why? I’m not in terrible standing, I have players who think i’m town, Poyser v2 is being inaccurate with that point.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Whatever semantics, it would be hella dumb for us to make the lynch today be between two scum and have no one believe it anyway because i’m known to run those gambits as scum.

I’d have just left Lethal alone and gone with voting CP, not immediately claim it’s fake info then have him try to Bus me with it like why? I’m not in terrible standing, I have players who think i’m town, Poyser v2 is being inaccurate with that point.

Who's currently reading you town based on your Phenom life? not shade, genuinely wondering

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
it would be hella dumb for us to make the lynch today be between two scum and have no one believe it anyway because i’m known to run those gambits as scum.

also this is a poor defence "I'm known for doing it but it would be stupid for me to do it, so ergo I haven't done it"

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Either way, I'm null on you atm Junk. You're not an immediate worry - but you are high on my POE list

Junkette

Reaction score
Doddsy, Big Man v2 have me as town.

I think Ace is on the fence which is sad cause I also have him as town.

Not sure what Rugrat thinks. I think he posted a reads list I didn’t really agree with but forgot where he had me on it.

Junkette

Reaction score
also this is a poor defence "I'm known for doing it but it would be stupid for me to do it, so ergo I haven't done it"

Poor defense or not, it’s the truth and kinda requires the the hoop of me immediately suspecting Lethal for his fake info on me rather then just going along with it.

Junkette

Reaction score
Like i’m literally the first player not Odo to have called out Lethal’s info being fake, am I seriously gonna be the first to do it if all 3 of us are aligned? Probably not.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Vote Count

Lethal (4) - Evans, Poyser, Big Man, Junk
Junk (1) - Lethal
Haza (1) - Doddsy

~4.5 hours remaining in Day 3.
With 11 players alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.​

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Ok well I wrote out a post saying we should lynch lethal instead so kinda glad he didn’t actually rep me in until after the phase had finished lmao

99.9% sure lethal is full of shit too tho.
He’s been full of shit all game.
Not only that but we are not having a cop as well as magic and big man’s roles, we just aren’t. I’m not buying insane or paranoid cop spec sorry. Not to mention lethals play today lmao like he comes in chatting shite and refusing to claim and then claims anyway and then once everyone realises the bus driver theory is a crock of shit he goes straight to redirector spec as if any scum team is gonna redirect lethal lmao.

Not to mention he comes in with this apparently confusing result but he “votes to lynch” CP immediately instead of waiting to try and clear it up and ask for thoughts which shows it was obviously predetermined.
Also fairly sure junk is scum (assuming I’m right) because she was literally talking about how lethals info was fake whilst voting along with the result lmfao
Eh ok yeah evans is probably scum I think

the interaction with lethal today is shite lmao it looks like it’s just designed to create distance because he prods lethal to claim who refuses and then immediately claims afterwards :bosque

Eh ok yeah evans is probably scum I think

the interaction with lethal today is shite lmao it looks like it’s just designed to create distance because he prods lethal to claim who refuses and then immediately claims afterwards :bosque

Alright Poyser picks up his suspicion of Evans from his previous life so I think that looks good, not S/S for sure i'd say

Junkette

Reaction score
Alright Poyser picks up his suspicion of Evans from his previous life so I think that looks good, not S/S for sure i'd say

Which is why I have Hank town, and Poyser v2 as potentially scum out of the VT’s

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Poyser do you honestly think I let Lethal fake info on me if we’re mafia together?
I don’t see why not when he’s 100% dead today lol. It’s the kind of wifom shit you enjoy

Junkette

Reaction score
I don’t see why not when he’s 100% dead today lol. It’s the kind of wifom shit you enjoy

Used too enjoy. It has spelled my quick lynch in my 2019 scum games and i’ve said I found a way to evolve past that. I have zero scum games on my return so give me the benefit of doubt here, of course all of this means nothing if you’re scum but alas PHEN0M in Heroes didn’t give me the benefit of doubt and asked Mafia Doddsy to duel me and we almost lost the game because of it.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
The really unfortunate thing here is that I can't see a world where Poyser would be allowed to rep in as TOWN IF he was the scum kill and scum had just lost their best player. I think if we are to assume Poyser was killed be scum then he is scum now. I think Odo expressed his concern here too. I know it's cheap but eh, it gravely concerns me.

@Big Man @Rugrat thoughts on this?

Mitch also heavily tainted the slot so there's that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.