"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
He could be insane or paranoid, he did mention did upon claiming which is why i’m hesistant, don’t see him thinking of that as scum, UNLESS CP told him to say that.
There's no way we have a paranoid or insane cop in a game this size.

Claiming paranoid to fake info isn't a genius move.

Junkette

Reaction score
No one really told why you and Haza can’t both be scum? If so I missed it cause phone, Big Man just said it was unlikely but WHY?

Junkette

Reaction score
All of this analysis existed when you openly read me as NULL btw.

I think I read you as NULL before that, but if not then Magic bringing light to it probably helped my read tbh.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What makes you think Junk & Lethal are aligned?
There’s no reason they can’t be lol. I think if you take the stance lethal was originally supposed to be the patsy instead of cp yesterday then Junk pretty much has to bus him. Like the info being fake completely dooms lethal so it’s not like his teammates can read him town. And the fake info today just seems like a Hail Mary tbh since they’re both high on poe. Couple of things stick out mainly that junk was talking about how the info was obviously fake yesterday and then still voted along with it immediately which is what I brought up yesterday and doesn’t make much sense to me from a town POV. Then today lethal comes out with a guilty on junk and yet junk (who supposedly knows he is town) still goes away from that and tries to lynch haza, acting like an off sanity cop is actually likely here when we haven’t seen one of those in god knows how long.

like pretty sure when I read back just now he’s still hanging his hat on me being bus driven on N1 because she said the bus drive got me killed.. yet on the other hand she’s arguing lethal might be an insane cop lol.... it can’t be both? Yet instead of going with the obvscum she sensed an opportunity to get haza lynched and went for it

Reactions: Evans

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
He could be insane or paranoid, he did mention it upon claiming which is why i’m hesistant, don’t see him thinking of that as scum, UNLESS CP told him to say that.

I still say let the SK deal with Lethal.

Man posted a screenshot from MafiaScums wiki or Mafia Universe with a break down of the roles. I'd say he's definitely been fishing for fakes.

Junkette

Reaction score
There’s no reason they can’t be lol. I think if you take the stance lethal was originally supposed to be the patsy instead of cp yesterday then Junk pretty much has to bus him. Like the info being fake completely dooms lethal so it’s not like his teammates can read him town. And the fake info today just seems like a Hail Mary tbh since they’re both high on poe. Couple of things stick out mainly that junk was talking about how the info was obviously fake yesterday and then still voted along with it immediately which is what I brought up yesterday and doesn’t make much sense to me from a town POV. Then today lethal comes out with a guilty on junk and yet junk (who supposedly knows he is town) still goes away from that and tries to lynch haza, acting like an off sanity cop is actually likely here when we haven’t seen one of those in god knows how long.

like pretty sure when I read back just now he’s still hanging his hat on me being bus driven on N1 because she said the bus drive got me killed.. yet on the other hand she’s arguing lethal might be an insane cop lol.... it can’t be both? Yet instead of going with the obvscum she sensed an opportunity to get haza lynched and went for it

You’re right it can’t be both.

Vote Lethal

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

:WOW

Yeah I wasn't doubting you, I was just looking for the reasoning.

It's actually funny that you mention fake info - Junk has completely no sold it when she was giving up on mafia when it happened 2 games ago lmao.

Junkette

Reaction score
Cause if you were driven Lethal would have gotten not guilty on you if he was insane. Could still be paranoid but eh paranoid cops suck.

Junkette

Reaction score
:WOW

Yeah I wasn't doubting you, I was just looking for the reasoning.

It's actually funny that you mention fake info - Junk has completely no sold it when she was giving up on mafia when it happened 2 games ago lmao.

I no sold it at first there too.

Junkette

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with me going after Haza instead of just ending day based on the info though is there? I honestly thought it could still be both, Bus Driver confuses me sometimes, unless i’m on a scum team with one.

Junkette

Reaction score
Poyser do you honestly think I let Lethal fake info on me if we’re mafia together?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Poyser do you honestly think I let Lethal fake info on me if we’re mafia together?

The info wouldn't be fake if you were both together :hayden3

Status
Not open for further replies.