"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
1. Hank - Feels town to me. Doesnt seem to be co-ordinating with anyone
2. Ace Dalton - Pretty confident hes town based on quality of post, substance is solid
3. PHEN0M Mi$$ Bli$$ v2 - Effort is good, didnt have a personality change when she repped back in
4. Ricky Bobby - Lol
5. Doddsy - Posted a bit of shite about paranoid cops. If lethal flips scum, would probably upgrade this to red
9. Rugrat - Bit of a wildcard. Probably my leading indy candidate atm, would line up with his push on Day 1 that he didnt follow up
10. NotBrutus - Questioning is good, id like more proactive thoughts. Total gutless coward as scum tho
11. Lethal Banks - Posting pure shite
13. Alco Big Man v2 - Made a good point about Hazas play around CP that I was sitting on
14. MitchJo Rawley Poyser v2 - Burdened by Mitch posting pure shite. Cant give any credit for lethal read based on v2 play as he was fully committed as v1
15. Raidokken - Not posting as much shite as Lethal, but play around CP looks grim af
16. Kajuh - Pretty much confirmed IMO

Kept it short and sweet, will elaborate for anyone who wants / needs

Last edited:

Junkette

Reaction score
We pretty much have the same reads Odo, but Rugrat for scum, and Doddsy for the Indy if anything imo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Id recommend mass claim tomorrow btw, most power roles are outed / dead. force the scum reads to claim first

Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
Highly doubt I change personality if i’m scum But okay

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
1. Hank
2. Ace Dalton
3. PHEN0M Mi$$ Bli$$ v2
4. Ricky Bobby
5. Doddsy
6. Showtime - Detective Allison Kerry - 2x Gunsmith - Died N1
7. mikey damage - Doctor Lawrence Gordon - 3x Doctor - Died N1
8. Poyser - Corbett Denlon - Protected Townie - Died N1
9. Rugrat - Auto-Hammerer
10. NotBrutus
11. Lethal Banks - Cop
12. Mi$$ Bli$$ - Officer Daniel Rigg - 1x Desperado - Died Mid-Day 1
13. Alco Big Man v2
14. MitchJo Rawley Poyser v2
15. Raidokken - Lynchproof
16. Kajuh - Vengeful Townie / Likely Martyr
17. Odo - Jailkeeper
18. CraigPelton - Logan Nelson - 2x Bus Driver, Gift Giver - Lynched D2
19. Big Man - Adam Stanheight - 1x Medium, 1x Tracker - Lynched D1

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
isnt that what you claimed?

Big Man

Reaction score
Haza right now: I'm shaking and anything, I need to..I need..I need to go I need to go I feel sick. It is tough!

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
9. Rugrat - Bit of a wildcard. Probably my leading indy candidate atm, would line up with his push on Day 1 that he didnt follow up

Elaborate? I pushed Poyser for a laugh, then followed Magic on you because of his record until the desperado, then pushed Mikey but nobody bought on (unless you want to make a case I could have been followed). Then there was the Big Man wagon.

Not really sure how to defend on indy spec, but I'd just play to my town meta. I'm a higher priority lynch target than a mafia kill.

Big Man

Reaction score
I'm still not totally convinced lethal is scum. I can't think of what the purpose of that play is as scum and he wouldn't have come with that himself. unless the plan was just to get his claim out that he's an insane cop and that's why he copped the same person they killed.

Big Man

Reaction score
that being said, a lot of his posts have looked extremely fake lol. I can't really justify keeping him alive. I'd prefer for him to be vigged given scum have already had a bus driver flip and pretty much everyone is set on him being scum so don't really want to use a whole day on him. the chance of him being a legit town cop as well as us having a gunsmith is minute.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I think it was designed for CP to come out of it looking good in the event lethal died

I think its plausible he was told to post a load of pure shite and be the patsy, given that it was almost certain 1 of the two of them would be lynched today, at least thats the impression I got

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I think it was designed for CP to come out of it looking good in the event lethal died

I think its plausible he was told to post a load of pure shite and be the patsy, given that it was almost certain 1 of the two of them would be lynched today, at least thats the impression I got
How many times has that ever happened? I've been playing regularly for six years, and have a VERY EXCELLENT recall of games.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I'm out at the minute and have been all day, so can't really read back atm but will post thoughts soon

Status
Not open for further replies.