"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Or maybe scum shot the SK and the SK shot Big Man. No point spitballing possibilities though

Junkette

Reaction score
If the SK shot obvious town Big Man then he’s a douche considering he needed to hit scum.

Junkette

Reaction score
I wanna hear from Doddsy and Ace before I vote tbh

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm fine to go with haza I've just not voted yet to see if anyone has anything to add

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
:deandre

I mean original quote yes that is in fact correct, as I said I've sorted the nulls based on who is most likely scum to least likely.

Second point is just nonsensical, you're saying I should force a read? Also that's not even an accurate representation of my town game

Point is, I don’t think you’re playing in towns best interest :draper2

The only scum read you’ve given us is Haza, and null reads at this stage of the game.

Junkette

Reaction score
Everyone seems kinda too fine with Haza, although tbf i’ve been scum reading him for awhile and Big Man had him at the top of his list, scum have numbers now so i’m curious to see if there’s going to be an alternative here.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Everyone seems kinda too fine with Haza, although tbf i’ve been scum reading him for awhile and Big Man had him at the top of his list, scum have numbers now so i’m curious to see if there’s going to be an alternative here.
He literally admitted to being scum, and seemingly survived an SK shot.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Point is, I don’t think you’re playing in towns best interest :draper2

The only scum read you’ve given us is Haza, and null reads at this stage of the game.
I'm what fashion? You say I'm not playing in towns best interest, does that mean you think forced scum reads are more beneficial than just waiting for PoE?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Yeah im town. Tried to get SK and maf to both shoot me by claiming BP to at least save a townie and get rid of my role.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I've been trying to bait mafia into killing me for like 3 days now :heston

Junkette

Reaction score
I mean saying you’re bulletproof and only one death looks kinda incriminating too me though.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Yeah im town. Tried to get SK and maf to both shoot me by claiming BP to at least save a townie and get rid of my role.
All protection is out of the game though so why only one kill if that's the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.