I tried to be a nice guy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

For these past few months I've tried to be a nice guy during all of this change. No one else has tried to stay on everyone's side except me. Everybody else was either kissing the staff's ass or bitching about how they don't like the changes.

But I was willing to give the new staff a chance while at the same time not ignoring the issues of this forum that were pointed out by other members. Well now I've had enough with all this ass kissing/bitching.

While you were all picking sides I tried to bring activity to this forum and be the savior of IWF. But you guys were all to busy with the politics to notice what I was trying to do.

I'm tired of this bullshit. I'm an IWF Legend and the best member on here yet I have never received the credit I deserve. It has taken me years to become a legend and If I never asked Mike if I'm Legend worthy I probably never would have been made a Legend. I shouldn't have to ask if I'm worthy of being a Legend. I should have been the very first Legend. No better yet I should have my own category. I should be listed as the "Greatest IWF Member of All Time".

On top of the Legend bullshit I've never been member of the month, member of the year, or best overall member. It's quite obvious the awards are a complete fucking joke! The fact is I'm member of the month, member of the year, current best overall member, and the Greatest IWF Member in History.

Well Enough is Enough and it's time for a Change! If you guys are going to continue with all ass kissing/bitching and not give me the respect I deserve, well then I'm not going to continue to act like a nice guy. No more Mr. Nice Guy.

Nation

The only joke is your mom in bed. She can't even last 30 seconds with the Captain.

Wordlife

there's enough staff is as, he's not needed :shifty:

Though I wouldn't mind :D

Nation

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're Axis. Fucking Mr. Stale. Either way you really overdid this whole LKP forehead shit. Instead of posting the same fucking picture again and again come up with some new material. At least MS posts a picture of his kid with a dick. A lot funnier than seeing a big forehead a million times. smurf. Also lol at you making these Blue alternate accounts.

Nation

Ignoring the fact that you're a loser with an alternate account by calling me a "foolish twat". I don't see how me pointing out the fact that you're a loser is me agreeing with you about me being a "foolish twat".

straight_edge76

Wow, I leave for a day and a half and alot has changed lol.

Honestly Nation brings up some great points, he has been really under valued as a member and I am not saying I am not guilty of some of the under handed IWF side-picking politics whereas he is one of them that has stayed or at least tried to stay neutral.

But like wordlife said their is already far to many staff members but if one was needed Nation would be at the top of the fucking list for a promotion.

Nation

So you're not Axis. Okay. But you're a fucking loser. Originality? Because sand Niggerlover is so fucking original. You're a loser and a failure.

straight_edge76

Fat? You actually are using that as in insult? How old are you 7?
FAIL.

Nation

Feeding off other people's characteristics? Haven't twenty people before you flamed LKP? Stop trying so hard it's painful for me to see you like this.