I thought this was a meme...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much and the whole herd mentality takes into effect as a whole. If 5% of millennials act a certain way then they all do, but you know the previous generations were so much better. You know where people would freak out over an African American person drinking from a Whites only fountain or interracial couples was pretty much a death wish. But you know, whatever I am just a Millennial with an opinion that the Baby Boomers would disagree with.
There are a lot of babies that need to grow up in this bracket for sure but in my mom's generation... I see all sorts of messes that they basically left us to fix. It is a domino effect I guess. Generation Y also seems to care more about being a good spouse and parent than Generation X so that is a step in the right direction in my book.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
There are a lot of babies that need to grow up in this bracket for sure but in my mom's generation... I see all sorts of messes that they basically left us to fix. It is a domino effect I guess. Generation Y also seems to care more about being a good spouse and parent than Generation X so that is a step in the right direction in my book.
Yeah, pretty much. I mean, every generation has flaws and every generation after will have flaws it is human nature, but to think one generation is better because it is "your" generation is just stupid.