I thought this was a meme...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I am so confused about this...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I am so confused about this...
I guess this is their version of the "Happy Meal" at McDonald's... Which is for kids... But these are grown adults... Buying meals based on their feelings. I don't get this marketing. Is this how they see "millennials"? We should all feel insulted. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I guess this is their version of the "Happy Meal" at McDonald's... Which is for kids... But these are grown adults... Buying meals based on their feelings. I don't get this marketing. Is this how they see "millennials"? We should all feel insulted. lol
Every time I see the word Millenials, I want to bash my head in. Also, yeah I am guessing that as well, but still this seems like some of meme making fun of those "stupid Libtards"

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Every time I see the word Millenials, I want to bash my head in. Also, yeah I am guessing that as well, but still this seems like some of meme making fun of those "stupid Libtards"
It feels like an insulting meme but I think they are being serious. Yeah, I don't like that word either. I belong to the "Y Generation" as in... Y IS THIS A THING BURGER KING!?
:why:

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It feels like an insulting meme but I think they are being serious. Yeah, I don't like that word either. I belong to the "Y Generation" as in... Y IS THIS A THING BURGER KING!?
:why:
It isn't that I don't like it, it is just used as an insult so much today it is just annoying especially if you argue with a person older than you. Yeah, that is what I was saying it feels like a meme insulting people and not a Burger King commercial or anything.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Also, is the redhead chick the lead singer of Paramore?
Must have stopped worrying about that other girl's hourglass figure after she started eating at Burger King.

This commercial is literally "misery business" LOL

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It isn't that I don't like it, it is just used as an insult so much today it is just annoying especially if you argue with a person older than you. Yeah, that is what I was saying it feels like a meme insulting people and not a Burger King commercial or anything.
The word is basically synonymous with "woke", having a lot of feelings, lacking responsibility, college debts, living in basements, and crying about everything.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The word is basically synonymous with "woke", having a lot of feelings, lacking responsibility, college debts, living in basements, and crying about everything.
Yeah, pretty much and the whole herd mentality takes into effect as a whole. If 5% of millennials act a certain way then they all do, but you know the previous generations were so much better. You know where people would freak out over an African American person drinking from a Whites only fountain or interracial couples was pretty much a death wish. But you know, whatever I am just a Millennial with an opinion that the Baby Boomers would disagree with.