I thought it was a good idea

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If WC assumptions/rumors are correct, Cena is losing and it will be is final loss (number 7) at Summerslam.
Just throwing that out there. Cause why not? I don't like Corbin though. I think he is boring.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I don't like Corbin though. I think he is boring.

I hvnt seen much of wrestling these last few months to actually KNOW for myself how they act in the ring. I dont even know the newest ppl that just showed up. I still gotta look some of them up to know where they came from and such

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Baron Corbin should stay away from the WWE title scene. He is ok I'm the ring, but when he gets on a microphone, he is just awful. His acting is so bad. His delivery is terrible. His lines are so corny and scripted sounding. Until that is fixed, he should be a mid carder

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Mind If I ask WHY u think that.......snowman?

There are a few things at play here, let's start with the negatives and go up....

1: They made Baron Corbin look absolutely worthless here. It felt like they tried their best to make sure Baron Corbin came out of this looking like a complete jobber... There's been plenty of times WWE has done 50/50 and had guys trade wins and losses so nobody looks bad, but usually when I see someone look this terrible it continues. At this point, the damage is done. Why bother band-aiding it?

2: What's the finish? John Cena has taken plenty of clean losses lately, but they were big matches against opponents with a ton of momentum and upside to carry the company. Bryan, Nakamura, Styles, Owens, Ambrose, The Rock, Orton, Wyatt, Lesnar, Del Rio. Outside of the last name on this list that's a quality list of guys, and all of them got so much out of a win over Cena. Corbin simply won't get enough out of it at this point, so it's better to protect Cena here. And a dirty finish accomplishes nothing.

3: They've talked about Cena's Summerslam curse. The story here seems to be if Cena can win at the PPV he hasn't won at since 2010.

4: Cena is advertised for Raw soon, and he has some big stuff on the horizon if that's the case. If he's facing one of Raw's big four he needs all the momentum he can get. After a random high-profile loss to Corbin, Cena vs Braun Strowman loses a little bit of luster. And a match like that should be as big as possible.

Corbin has little to gain while Cena has a lot to lose.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
1: They made Baron Corbin look absolutely worthless here.
And lets be honest here...the WWE dropped the ball with Corbin
at Wrestlemania.

Corbin should have won the Intercontinental title at Wrestlemania
from Dean Ambrose on the main card in a street fight and then
carried the title till Backlash where he could have dropped the
belt to Styles before winning the MitB briefcase at MitB.

The rumor was Corbin was getting a "push" this year...but frankly
his "push" has been pretty pathetic...especially considering they
could have just used the same booking formula they did with
Strowman...but with Corbin simply playing it with more arrogance
instead of just roaring at everyone.

The idea of Cena defeating Corbin clean makes me feel sick...
but it could happen...and if Cena is actually moving to RAW
then who moves from RAW to SmackDown?

Wait a minute...may-be Strowman will be moved to SmackDown
for a run with the World title while Cena feuds with Joe and
eventually Reigns.

May-be that's why Corbin is being booked like a failure...
Strowman will soon be on SmackDown and taking Corbin's
place?

Just a thought...

Reactions: Nikki Nitro