I think my left knee is right fucked.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, I can't keep it bent for an extended period of time.

Like when I'm on the PC I usually keep my left leg bent and tucked under myself and I've never had any issues doing that is its always been comfortable and I can't. After like 10-15 mins I have to straighten it out and the pain is excruciating. Like it'll take a good five minutes before I can stand on it again.

I have no idea what's wrong. Anyone else have similar issues?

Wrestling Station

are you asking about who is having the same issue or what's wrong with your leg?

Wrestling Station

first off, when you sit on your leg, you are slowing down the blood supply to your lower leg. So you will feel that nemning sensation.
If you are feeling this recently and before you had no problem then this can be due to several reasons.
1- You have sex too often (so you drain the fluids from your bones too much) and with age and that you are a tall dude, its playing its role these days.
2- Your legs need to be flexed and extended. Stretching exercise is useful for this. 15 minutes everyday wont hurt you.
3- I think you might need to start walking like 30 minutes per day. Your legs as they are extremities of your body, they are not supplied with blood like the axial skeleton (trunk and etc..) so little excersice will keep blood there and reduces the risks of embolism in the near future.

hope these thoughts will help you out monk.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What if I said I was pigeon toed and it never corrected itself when I was a child when it was supposed to?

Is that combined with my height and weight enough to cause these problems?

Wrestling Station

What if I said I was pigeon toed and it never corrected itself when I was a child when it was supposed to?

Is that combined with my height and weight enough to cause these problems?
That could be due to you getting an injury when you were a child. Or it was due to a shoe you or your parents gave you to wear.

Height and weight doesnt play a role on this toe issue. It can be as what I mentioned in this post, or if you look at your anchestors feet, you might find the same thing with them. (genetic abnormality)

MikeRaw

Ha, man, are you ever fucked for work.
You can't take a bus cause of the strike, and now, you rlast hope (walking), is gone.

But as for the problem, nope, never had it.

Beer

I could help you, but I don't want to, and would rather hear about you being in pain.

Beer

But in all seriousness, it is just probably bending your leg for too long. If this is the case, which I seriously think it is, you probably sleep with your legs crunched up.

Have you leg raised up leaning on something. Every now and again bend it back and forth, to see if the pain goes away. Try this for about a month, if it does not go away, I suggest seeing a doctor like myself. More often than not, if they see the leg, and see how you bend, we will know what is wrong.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
But in all seriousness, it is just probably bending your leg for too long. If this is the case, which I seriously think it is, you probably sleep with your legs crunched up.

Not when I'm sitting. I can only keep it bent for about 10 mins. But yes I do sleep in teh fetal position more or less.

Have you leg raised up leaning on something. Every now and again bend it back and forth, to see if the pain goes away. Try this for about a month, if it does not go away, I suggest seeing a doctor like myself. More often than not, if they see the leg, and see how you bend, we will know what is wrong.

This I will do as well as the stretching. I just sincerely hope I can avoid surgery of any kind tbh.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Like literally to the point where I can't stand teh pain, its just too much, and I can't even stand up on my left until the pain subsides which takes about five minutes or so.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also I guess I shoud mention that the pain seems to be located primarily at the top of my knee cap.

Evil Austin

Have you actually tried asking someone about it besides us on the forum like someone who does these things for a living and knows what they are talking about like a doctor? besides us randoms guessing.

Edit just saw your post above. And I thought I would make a point on that in your job do you do hard and heavy lifting because it could be that you have two much pressure on your knee caps because I remember my uncle telling me that if you have too much pressure in your knee caps in the wrong angle you can easily break it. He says it only takes about 8 kilo's of pressure or weight applied onto the knees in the right spot to break it. And trust me he knows what he is talking about.