I think Brock is at Raw tonight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Holy crap I forgot it was HBK's appreciation night.

me too o.o did they even advertise it?

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Tbh it's not that much of a big deal. HBK is no draw. I'm surprised Brock isn't advertised because he is indeed a big draw but oh well.

:finger:

Vince McMahon said:
me too o.o did they even advertise it?

*reads back over the last few posts*

No, no they did not.

Rainman said:
Just checked wwe.com, no mention of Shawn Michaels, but you can take an At-Home Inkblot Test!

lol at the last part of that

Yeah, Michaels, Brock and HHH are all listed on the card, as seen here:
http://www.wwe.com/events/wwepresents-rawsupershow-sanantonio

But it could still just be for off air segments and dark matches. I'm waiting to see whether they actually do anything on air, because I could see it going either way, but the lack of advertising / promoting makes it seem less likely to be a big affair on air.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If Brock shows up tonight I'm coming into this thread to rage about spoilers.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
HBK being on RAW since retirement isn't rare at all, he's appeared numerous times.

And it was advertised every time. If the theme of the show would be "Shawn Michaels Appreciation Night", then why wouldn't they advertise it?

But to your point, it wasn't that long ago that he was on the show, advertising an "appreciation night" just feels like overkill right now.

Oh, and gtfo Legends.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Raw 1000 was basically an appreciation night. fuck those types of boring ass shows

Reactions: Snowman1

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
If Brock shows up tonight I'm coming into this thread to rage about spoilers.

:gtfo:

Rainman said:
And it was advertised every time. If the theme of the show would be "Shawn Michaels Appreciation Night", then why wouldn't they advertise it?

But to your point, it wasn't that long ago that he was on the show, advertising an "appreciation night" just feels like overkill right now.

Something to that effect was mentioned in the Baltimore Sun interview. It mentioned how the timing was coincidental with him appearing on Raw 1,000 just a couple of weeks before having the HBK Appreciation Night, but said after this he won't be back to the WWE for a while.

Like I said, all three of them are listed on the card for tonight, but I could see it being for off-air stuff. Unless they want to try to shock everyone with an on-air Brock appearance, but then that kinda' seems pointless.

The only other theory I can think of is that they didn't want to advertise it on the heels of the 1,000th episode so they decided to just quietly go about it, but again, that seems pointless.

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Holy crap I forgot it was HBK's appreciation night. Brock kicking the crap out of one of the best sellers in history = Gold TV.

Same here. Thought it was next week.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Same here. Thought it was next week.

Tsk. As much as it's been talked about, I don't see how anyone could possibly forget it's tonight. You and Crayo should be ashamed of yourselves. Ashamed, I tell you.

:burns:

Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
Tsk. As much as it's been talked about, I don't see how anyone could possibly forget it's tonight. You and Crayo should be ashamed of yourselves. Ashamed, I tell you.

:burns:

lol and I was the one who posted this report here.
http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=7071

:facepalm1: to myself.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
lol and I was the one who posted this report here.
http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=7071

:facepalm1: to myself.

Wow.... you, sir, have failed. lol I'm going to politely assume you're blonde or old and therefore lacking in the memory department. ;)

Seriously though, that was a while back, and with it not being advertised, it's more than easy to forget about it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
This is honestly the first I've heard of HBK appreciation night. Is this a real thing?

fuuuuuuuuuuuu

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
This is honestly the first I've heard of HBK appreciation night. Is this a real thing?

fuuuuuuuuuuuu

Yes, yes it is.

You work too much. You need to stop having a life so you can be as informed as the rest of us.

Reactions: Snowman1