I talked with Hannah...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't understand why Jonathan makes a point to go out of his way to be douchey to people.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
OK, so apparently my lack of time in the LR makes me miss some stuff. I have learned so much.

For instance, does this mean I need to remove the "Bitch, please." part of my sig, lest I offend anyone who may read it and think I'm calling them a bitch?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
OK, so apparently my lack of time in the LR makes me miss some stuff. I have learned so much.

For instance, does this mean I need to remove the "Bitch, please." part of my sig, lest I offend anyone who may read it and think I'm calling them a bitch?

I've actually been meaning to say something to you about that. It is highly offensive, and my female pit bull actually had a mental breakdown a few weeks ago because of it. She was like "I thought we were passed the point as a society where people throw around derogatory terms such as that one so freely"

She's been in therapy ever since, but hasn't made much progress.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I've actually been meaning to say something to you about that. It is highly offensive, and my female pit bull actually had a mental breakdown a few weeks ago because of it. She was like "I thought we were passed the point as a society where people throw around derogatory terms such as that one so freely"

:okay:

Now I feel horrible. I have a male pit bull, so I was completely oblivious to how my phrase might offend or hurt yours. I hate that I caused such undue mental duress with just a couple of words I tossed around so casually. I will do my best to rectify the situation right away before I cause any other harm.

Please do offer my most sincere heartfelt apologies to your poor dog. I hope she will make better progress in therapy now that we've had this heart to heart chat.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:

Lmfao

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Word of advice.... Take nothing said on this forum to heart. Everyone jokes around, even if they are coming off mean.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Britanica said:
Word of advice.... Take nothing said on this forum to heart. Everyone jokes around, even if they are coming off mean.

And truer words were not spoken today.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Britanica said:

With the one glaring exception being things that I say. I mean every word of it. I hate you all

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Britanica said:

This, we're all internet douchebags mainly because it's male orientated IMO. I tend to banter more with boys than girls as it seems to offend people less, some girls can take it and a few have but it's just more likely with a lot of guys.

If you managed to read the above here are some boobies in text form (.)(.)

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
This, we're all internet douchebags mainly because it's male orientated IMO. I tend to banter more with boys than girls as it seems to offend people less, some girls can take it and a few have but it's just more likely with a lot of guys.

If you managed to read the above here are some boobies in text form (.)(.)
Seabs is back. :obama:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
With the one glaring exception being things that I say. I mean every word of it. I hate you all

Aww I hate you too! :yay: :HUGS!:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
This thread is full of stupid bullshit and you should all be ashamed

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Zach said:
This thread is full of stupid bullshit and you should all be ashamed

:sad: Zach...
Wat r u doin Zch :eek:tunga: