I support Famou$

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I support Cedric Diggory

images

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
so this topic was like interesting for 3 mins...

you would also think that peepshow would have said more then one thing in this topic, meh

Reaction score
Eht Tsaktuo Dik syas. Siht si erom dedrater taht eht suomaf sdaerht. Tnera uoy desops ot eb dennab? Llew, I ma erus uoy lliw eb gniyas doog eyb niaga noos. Fi ton, staht ytterp dekcuf pu ruoy ton ydaerla sti...mmmh...dennab yrev gnitseretni dnuora ereh.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Before you get banned.. Noodle aim me dammit!! We all miss you .. you had to be a fag

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^
to The Outkast Kid

i find it really sad that i could read every single word of that

damn you Dyslexia, damn you

Famou$ 187

On a serious note-If you actually support me.Put i support Famou$.If you don't support me put i support DX06 in the "Piss On Un-Famou$" thread.

Rell

Reaction score
Eldoon is in fact Noodle. He's been here for about a week now. Didn't you notice his post in the "Noodles House Of Fun" Thread? Anyways, Famou$ is living up to his name. He's a celebrity in these parts. For you guys to "Hate" him so much, he sure takes up a lot of your time. What is this, the fourth thread dedicated to him in a two-day span? If you love him fine, if you hate him ignore him. It's that simple. Its not like he's going to leave the forum because you want him to. He's made it perfectly clear he loves to be hated. Reminds me a bit of headcheese now that I think about it...

Now, how about singing Rell one more song?