I posted this thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I heard Blaze knows some nice gays, I'm sure them and Rawkus would get along.

Speaking of Blaze, he broke my last gaydar. God, I try to use it to stay away from queers, but they're just so queer the gaydar explodes.

Moonlight Drive

Speaking of Blaze, he broke my last gaydar. God, I try to use it to stay away from queers, but they're just so queer the gaydar explodes.
Similiar situtation with mine. I have a new system now, works just fine. I walk around in my underwear and see who looks down.

Similiar situtation with mine. I have a new system now, works just fine. I walk around in my underwear and see who looks down.

Pretty genius. But what it it's up and they get the wrong idea?

Moonlight Drive

BKB said:
Pretty genius. But what it it's up and they get the wrong idea?
It's happened before, instead of looking down some bend over, a frightful sight indeed. I usually call out 'Blaze' or 'Rawkus' and one comes running and fulfills their needs.

It's happened before, instead of looking down some bend over, a frightful sight indeed. I usually call out 'Blaze' or 'Rawkus' and one comes running and fulfills their needs.

I heard Blaze's asshole has got so loose you can fit five chodes in at once.

Moonlight Drive

BKB said:
I heard Blaze's asshole has got so loose you can fit five chodes in at once.
I heard his parents park the car in there on rainy days.

J

yippeanotherlamethread.gif