i Pet Goat II

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Video 1 - trippy as fuck, whoever did it is most likely on glp, BUT great job on the animations and such.
video 2 - Confusing. Great website - the artist does admit though he just went with whatever he saw. Probably trippin on drugs or the leftovers of LSD.
video 3 - There is a penis on the chalkboard skeeting into George Bush's fingertip. I lol'd but that's about it. No offense with all the hate im giving, I just don't get how this Canadian Studio's random film is necessary to look so closely into.
Video 4 - Idiotic. It's like saying that because Miller Park and the ballpark are exactly the same almost, it's a conspiracy. He also failed to mention Sandy hook had the extra building on the side, seperating the two from being "identical." Really stupid video imo.
Video 5 - Again, reading too far into it.

Cool website, interesting videos, but all in all just a waste of that dudes time IMO.

Deth - George bush, illuminati etc - Haha interesting but just not realistic enough for me. I can see them picking out what the teacher taught that day (incredible usage of words lol) and George Bush rocked the book upside down, but all i see is a moron trying to look innocent for something he knew about but let happen.

The GI Joe shit is incredible, and it fills a grip of shows from then up until now. So damn interesting.

Reactions: Swift