I no longer want dustin black

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
TNA Bound For Glory PPV Location Revealed

TNA is taking their show on the road in 2007. There have already been multiple house shows and Pay-Per-View events outside of Orlando, Florida. The company plans to keep the momentum going for their biggest PPV event of the year, Bound For Glory.

The company plans to bring its flagship event of the year, Bound For Glory, to Chicago, Illinois this October. There has been no confirmation made yet regarding the date or venue. Last year's BFG was held in Detroit, Michigan and saw the largest live crowd in TNA history.

Bound For Glory in Chicago would be the third TNA PPV this year to take place outside of the iMPACT! zone in Orlando, Florida. Already, TNA Lockdown took place in St. Louis, Missouri and TNA Slammiversary is set to take place in Nashville, TN.

from: http://www.impactwrestling.com/Content.aspx?ID=10835

LKP

Sounds good then. If tna do this more often they can grow bigger as a company and reach more fans in america/worldwide.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
This is good for TNA, but you wanna know what would do alot more for them right now as a company?

Start charging for tickets to the Orlando shows. They are losing shit tons of money by giving that away for free.

But I am glad to see that they are hitting the road.

Wrestling Station

TNA needs to grow bigger as they have now more highly paid roster there, so they need more fans.

They can start with giving more promos to many channels about their upcoming PPV as an example.

Reaction score
Name: VoS

15 Moves:
Finishers: Argentine back breaker rack drop
& sidewalk slam

Signatures: Rope hung boston crab
& Gorilla press drop

Elevated Boston Crab
suplex
leg drop
dropkick
flying legdrop
sitout inverted front powerslam
sitout chokebomb
superkick
Gory neckbraker
chokeslam
powerbomb
Belly to belly suplex

Height:6'0

Weight:135 LBs

Entrance: slowish entrance.Highfives to the people.Smerk smile on her face.Quick and easy.

Alignment:Tweener

Look
chynawwewrestlingrx8.jpg

Theme: [video=youtube;Iejo9BulVVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iejo9BulVVQ[/video]

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
No women are allowed until we get a women's division.

Why do you want to change Dustin Black? I mean it's very stupid to change a character after putting work into him for just a week or two.