I need your help...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor1

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
I just got dumped by my boyfriend and I'm kind of thinking I have nothing else to live for.....I am heavily considering suicide but I don't want to but I think it would be better than life itself. I'm scared of death but my life is like falling apart. My mom died 2 years ago. And my little brother Will got crippled during a game of golf........please someone help me or talk me out of it.....

Reactions: Fullofit and PoPo

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Think of the guys who will have to clean you up. I suggest hanging yourself, perhaps from a tree. Don't be a dick and shoot yourself inside the house or like cut yourself and bleed out in the tub.

That's my only advice. If you want to off yourself, go for it. World is overpopulated anyhow.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If you're going to kill yourself, may as well do something awesome in the mean time. Go out into the Pacific Ocean, throw up your dukes, and get in a fist fight with a shark.

It's like David vs Goliath. His teeth and killer instinct vs your dragon fists of fury. If he wins, you get what you want. But if you win, you'll be a legend amongst us all and get plenty of tail again.

It's worth a shot, isn't it?

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
If you're going to kill yourself, may as well do something awesome in the mean time. Go out into the Pacific Ocean, throw up your dukes, and get in a fist fight with a shark.

It's like David vs Goliath. His teeth and killer instinct vs your dragon fists of fury. If he wins, you get what you want. But if you win, you'll be a legend amongst us all and get plenty of tail again.

It's worth a shot, isn't it?

This is good advice. Just go swim as far into the ocean as you can and die that way. Nobody will have to clean it up, nobody will have to be traumatized by the body and you are also helping out some predators of the ocean with a free meal.

Draine you fucking genius you

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I suggest you go skydiving without a parachute. It's quick,painless,and, it wouldn't cause a mess. Problem solved.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I suggest you go skydiving without a parachute. It's quick,painless,and, it wouldn't cause a mess. Problem solved.

Certainly not quick. You have to find a skydiving place, sign up, pay out the ass, and make like 5 jumps attached to some hack before you can go by yourself.

Trevor1

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Jwab was on my account, this was not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.