i need serious help (no jokes plz this is serious)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
ok whoever brings this asshole to me alive with proof that he manipulated this one girls ex bf to come back to her (long story dont ask) gets to name their price based on the degree of difficulty

Just ignore that shit. Who cares (besides you) that this chick's ex came back to her? He probably still loves her, I doubt he was manipulated in getting back into a relationship with her. They are giving it another try, why do you feel you have to mess that up? It's their choice so just let them be. It's not your relationship, it's theirs, and you shouldn't intrude on it.

iamironman

Reaction score
Just ignore that shit. Who cares (besides you) that this chick's ex came back to her? He probably still loves her, I doubt he was manipulated in getting back into a relationship with her. They are giving it another try, why do you feel you have to mess that up? It's their choice so just let them be. It's not your relationship, it's theirs, and you shouldn't intrude on it.

im sure b/c this guy i speak of has interfered with my every shot at any girl for the past like year and a half

he is the SOLE REASON i dont have a gf at the moment

or i dunno mayb i was right b4 to just give up on love

ive tried everything to stop this guy

nothing

love isnt worth this

i should give up on love again this time forever

Reaction score
KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY! for teh lulz

Wordlife

Reaction score
If we can barely understand what he's saying when he only types 2 lines, how the hell are we going to understand him writing out something longer? Do you know how many brain cells you'd lose trying to read that? I'd rather do crack.

OMG :roflmao:

Wordlife

Reaction score
Just a question to try to get the story correct, to help you out here:

SO he's done this to every girl you've been with or tried to be with in the past....?

Why don't you either:

A) Talk to him about it without any verbal abusive contact or physicality
B) Move
C) Take HIS gf's if you have the balls, he obviously does
D) Stay out of it and just move on
E) Try to find someone and keep a lookout (like to see if you truly believe he will fuck up that chance with that girl too)

Just trying to help.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
iamironman if you want a real answer how about you make a real discussion that everyone can read and understand? Seriously if you want help you have to help yourself, by first successfully being able to communicate with us. Adhyanta is not from the US and English is not his first language and he owns you in every way when it comes to communication. Stop making Blue threads here with no grammar or effort at all. If you continue then you will be unable to make new threads because I am sick of you dumbing down this place making it look bad. Use the SHIFT key when needed. Use correct sentence structure and grammar. If a guy from Indonesia whose first language is not English owns you in every way in your own language then well... you should be ashamed of yourself.

So iamironman please explain your situation, this time in coherent English. Or get the fuck out. I don't want to see you making anymore threads in this forum with spelling errors and lack of effort.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
iamironman if you want a real answer how about you make a real discussion that everyone can read and understand? Seriously if you want help you have to help yourself, by first successfully being able to communicate with us. Adhyanta is not from the US and English is not his first language and he owns you in every way when it comes to communication. Stop making Blue threads here with no grammar or effort at all. If you continue then you will be unable to make new threads because I am sick of you dumbing down this place making it look bad. Use the SHIFT key when needed. Use correct sentence structure and grammar. If a guy from Indonesia whose first language is not English owns you in every way in your own language then well... you should be ashamed of yourself.

So iamironman please explain your situation, this time in coherent English. Or get the fuck out. I don't want to see you making anymore threads in this forum with spelling errors and lack of effort.

:laugh: That last paragraph sounded like a teacher or something a parent would say to their kid. Shame he's telling this to a 21 year old.

But you do have a point. The main reason iamironman "serious" threads get bashed on all the time because it looks like shit. Why should a take a thread that looks like a joke seriously?

Wordlife

Reaction score
:roflmao:

But MC has a point though, we can't help you if we don't know what the hell you're trying to say!

Reaction score
he is the SOLE REASON i dont have a gf at the moment

or i dunno mayb i was right b4 to just give up on love

ive tried everything to stop this guy

nothing

love isnt worth this

i should give up on love again this time forever

Is my computer monitor playing tricks on me? Do I really see the numbers 2 and 1 right next to each other on iamironman's age. This sounds like something my 13 year old sister would write in a diary.

Here's how you solve your problems:
1. Reach down between your legs, grab those two dangly things there.
2. Say to yourself "These things mean I'm a man. Men don't piss and moan and blame other people for their own lack of accomplishments. Men shut up and get it done."
3. Realize that the odds of getting a woman to be attracted to you with such a whiny, defeatist attitude is very slim.
4. Slap yourself to wake yourself up to reality.
5. Go out to the bar, club, library, college campus, wherever and find a chick who isn't a dumb broad who would let some random douchebag influence her decision on whether she likes you or not.

Sorry for the tough love, iamironman, but I think it'll do you some good.