I need an honest opinion on this situation.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Im just gonna stop talking to you, ok? You piss me off and apparently im an annoying fag, so just sotp responding to my posts and I won't ever pester you again. I won't annoy you at all.

How does that sound?

I think you should get your ass kicked because it would teach you to stop acting like a dumb fuck.

You're obviously some loser who takes the internet seriously and turns into a big baby because people don't agree with you. You tried to make it seem that this kid started it when you were the one who ran your mouth and started it all.

At least this kid had the balls to say something to you. You were too much of a fat bitch to say anything to the person's face so he's right, you ARE a fucking pussy.

LKP

I know wwe say don't not try this at home they don't mention kicking his head in in a park with a good old rko, snap the fuckers neck and tell him facebook slagging off is so 2007.

Reaction score
How am I acting like a dumb fuck? Im simply presenting a situation and asking your opinion on it.

And I'm not the one arguing on the internet. You call me annoying. You say I take the internet seriously. Youre the one attacking me. So why dont you shut the fuck up and go lick your favorite asian's dick, which you should know from experience, looks like your favorite roll on deodorant stick.

LadyHotrod

Don't hate because I can get cock and you're still trying.

You're a fat fuck who acts as immature in reality as you do on the net. I laugh that some kid bothered you that much that you felt the need to come here to whine about it and try to make it seem like you did nothing wrong. There is a reason for everything and I have no doubt in my mind that this is all your fault and you failed to share what YOU did to make this kid want to kick your fat Kentucky Fried Chicken ass.

Stop trying to look innocent here. You deserve whatever bashing your fat fucking ass gets.

PeepShow

DidntReadLOL-1.gif

Reaction score
Fat Kentucky Fried Chicken ass? Do you think im black?
AND A GAY JOKE! Never heard those.
How do you know how I behave in reality? Do you know me somehowz?
And I'm not whining. No where in here did I start to cry and whine.

LKP

Yeah thats right yeah sorry. I dont like cena i was just using him cause i dont use him at all in sentences lol. If i was this guy id just knock him out and run.

Travis40

Fat Kentucky Fried Chicken ass? Do you think im black?
AND A GAY JOKE! Never heard those.
How do you know how I behave in reality? Do you know me somehowz?
And I'm not whining. No where in here did I start to cry and whine.

u-mad1.jpg

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
:smh @ all of you.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Heres what you do, kick him in the nuts, run, and hope he isnt faster than you...

In all seriousness though... If the kid has more friends than you (which is entirely possible) I would deffinatly just leave him alone and leave well enough alone. Because if you fight him and hurt him or something, your goona get your ass kicked by his friends, or if he beats the shit out of you (which is entirely possible) your goona get laughed at and lose whatever respect you have... either way you will probably end up fucked