I luv you al..l..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^Thanks for helping me understand what Osama was talking about WS >_>

J

No times change and people change to...I havn't been for like almost a year now...

J

I agree with what you said...but its not like i got out getting drunk every night...The fact is one of my close friends is in the Army...and i was hanging with him and his Army buddies cause it was there last night before leaving for training and then Iraq...So of course we partied...

Famou$ 187

You should get your name changed then if you aren't really straightedge.

Wrestling Station

so you had a one last party eh?... One night stand? oh.. now thats way beyond being a straight edge. lol.

As for the party itself, i think blaming your friends to break your "straight-edge" lifestyle, then you are not a straight-edge.. you are.. a WANABE :sad: lol jk.

Famou$ 187

so you had a one last party eh?... One night stand? oh.. now thats way beyond being a straight edge. lol.

As for the party itself, i think blaming your friends to break your "straight-edge" lifestyle, then you are not a straight-edge.. you are.. a WANABE :sad: lol jk.

No you're not. LMAO.

J

The point is that i didn't break it...Cuase I havn't been for a while...About a year now...It's just something i do on special occasions is what i'm saying...and as for my name it has nothing to do with sXe...It just stands for Hardcore...So there's no need to change it...

MikeRaw

&Then shouldnt you just write out Hardcore... Lmao, because the way you spelt it is usually used for straightedge... Like, ya, the actual traightedge thing is sXe, but putting hXc is basically implying that your hardcore straightedge.