I knew Daniel Tosh Was a Lousy Comedian but This is Sickening

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
This attempt at a joke won't be the death of Tosh's career. You can't kill what is already dead.

But yeah this was in pretty terrible taste.

Reactions: Death Walker

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm not defending the dude and I get what you mean but getting upset gives his words power. This is why they get no reaction from me. Just my opinion and how I handle these kinds of things, not saying it to offend anyone on here. We all handle things differently.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
I don't give a shit about Hawkings children if I'm being honest. They're fine, it's not like their dad didn't live an amazing life, you know they googled their dad before and found fucked up shit people making fun of him memes etc, long before his death. It's now like they are going to be exposed to this new world where Stephen was mocked. People have made so many shitty jokes about him over the years.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I don't think his kids will care about his opinion or the piss poor joke he made. He isn't anyone to take seriously, specially not what he tweets. They will be focusing on friends and family, not what people say on twitter of all places.

Actually, being that their father was a well loved and respected man, it seems quite reasonable they would look up and see what the people around the world who also loved him would be saying about him.

Zany Clowny

Reaction score
Only reason I'm kinda defending Tosh is as a comedian. The joke? Shit. The comedian telling the joke? Shit. But it was an attempt at humor at its core, not hate speech, not a political message. So he's guilty of being unfunny but innocent of being a sickening vile madman.

Reactions: Doxo

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Actually, being that their father was a well loved and respected man, it seems quite reasonable they would look up and see what the people around the world who also loved him would be saying about him.
And if they do, I doubt they will care what he says. Not many people do.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
And if they do, I doubt they will care what he says. Not many people do.

When someone is grieving, it's hard to know what they will or will not care about. As someone who deals with grieving people on a daily basis being a suicide researcher, I have seen this all the time. You never know what will affect or not affect someone who has lost somebody.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
My whole point on this is that I found it sickening. If others don't, that is fine. I didn't mean to start some big debate and it's really not worth going back and forth over and over again especially in concern to to death of someone I didn't view the way the rest of the world seems to.

Obviously I have my opinion on it and those who disagree with my have theirs. I'll just leave it at that.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
When someone is grieving, it's hard to know what they will or will not care about. As someone who deals with grieving people on a daily basis being a suicide researcher, I have seen this all the time. You never know what will affect or not affect someone who has lost somebody.
You don't have to tell me what you do Fox, I already know. Not saying it against you, just sharing an opinion. I know what you mean. I just honestly think they will not give a crap about what he says cause he is a nobody with an already dead career. Most people only pay attention to him to make fun of him. He is on level with a dead meme. Sure, some people still find him funny but the majority forgot the dude ever existed.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I just checked and his tweet isn't even showing up on the top tweets list anymore, likely was removed from it. I'm sure if it causes any issues Twitter will handle it.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You don't have to tell me what you do Fox, I already know.

Actually I do that for me not for others. It's an obsessive compulsive symptom that causes me to have to confirm things for my own benefit. Really hard to explain but it drives my family crazy how often I have to repeat things everyone already knows :emoji_grin: It's almost like if I don't confirm things over and over, they cease to be true

Kinda wish instead of debating I asked Jacob what makes his opinion on Hawking different than the general public.

He was a decent physicist but people had a perception of him through the media of being the best physicist in the world or the smartest man in the world, of which I don't feel he was either. He was very good at explaining physics to people with no understanding of it and I felt that, in conjunction with accomplishing what he did with his disability, elevated him above a status he ever would have achieved if he didn't contract ALS.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Actually I do that for me not for others. It's an obsessive compulsive symptom that causes me to have to confirm things for my own benefit.
Don't worry, I tend to do this myself at times.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Oh and I am not upset at anyone, so I hope no one thinks that. I know sometimes discussing things on a message board, especially when there is a difference of opinion can come across that way. Trust me, I don't care enough about Hawking in my real life to create animosity with my friends. I just can be a stubborn bitch too :D

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Zany Clowny

Reaction score
Actually I do that for me not for others. It's an obsessive compulsive symptom that causes me to have to confirm things for my own benefit. Really hard to explain but it drives my family crazy how often I have to repeat things everyone already knows :emoji_grin: It's almost like if I don't confirm things over and over, they cease to be true

He was a decent physicist but people had a perception of him through the media of being the best physicist in the world or the smartest man in the world, of which I don't feel he was either. He was very good at explaining physics to people with no understanding of it and I felt that, in conjunction with accomplishing what he did with his disability, elevated him above a status he ever would have achieved if
is this the final redpill