I just realized something that blew my mind!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tobe__

Reaction score
Anyone remember the character Rellik? His name spelled backwards is Killer (folks).

KenFan4life

Reaction score
O.....MY.....GOD!

I seriously forgot all about that....didn't he have like, a rat and a lead pipe or some gay shit....

man....I'm gonna have to wikipedia rellick....try and solve the mysteries of why he spray painted his pubes sliver.....

Tobe__

Reaction score
No man, that was Black Reign or whatever the fuck his name was. Rellik was a masked guy, who was supposed to replace Abyss when he was out with a injury or something, maybe 2 years ago. The thing was, Don West and Mike Tenay would constantly remind us that his name spelled backwards was Killer. So much, that it became a joke, even the wrestlers caught on to it. To top it all, the Rellik character was a disaster, and its no wonder he's not in TNA anymore.

Reaction score
I didn't watch TNA back then, but I first heard about the backward spelling from wrestlecrap, go figure.

Kizza

Reaction score
TNA might as well be renamed TNWC.

Total Nonstop WrestleCrap.