I just ate some...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nah we used to have hot buttered bread, but never anything else. You guys get a lot of stuff that we don't get.

Also, it was a four piece meal, all white meat, with coleslaw, and a poutine instead of fries. It was glorious.

Beer

Lol, I have eaten the most ridiculous amount of food from KFC in my time. It's always enjoyable.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
What the fuck is a poutine?

Honestly, I gotta say that I'm glad I can get KFC the way it was intended since I only live about 30 miles from the Kentucky border. On a side note, if youi ever see chicken livers or gizzards at KFC, TRY THEM!!!! They're good.

Eddie#1

Reaction score
A poutine is fries with melted cheese an gravy on top of them, it was created in Canada

GO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What the fuck is a poutine?

user9178_pic1162_1210127943.jpg

Seriously, try it. You will love it.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Shit man, I break a sweat eating chicken and drinking kool-aid.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
^french fries with eggs and caramel??? :shocking:

My thoughts exactly.

A poutine is fries with melted cheese an gravy on top of them, it was created in Canada

OH! OK. We have that here (not in fast food restaurants though), we just use white gravy instead of brown (although i like brown better. KFC's gravy is the best) and cheddar cheese instead of whatever that is. It's not very popular, but it's around at some places.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
My thoughts exactly.

OH! OK. We have that here (not in fast food restaurants though), we just use white gravy instead of brown (although i like brown better. KFC's gravy is the best) and cheddar cheese instead of whatever that is. It's not very popular, but it's around at some places.

White gravy? Like a turkey or chicken gravy?

And those are cheese curds on the fries.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
White gravy as in sausage gravy....with or without the sausage. I think it's just milk, flour, whatever seasonings, and sausage/bacon grease.

I don't think I've ever even seen cheese curds before, let alone tried them. I guess I'd have to look for it.

Beer Money Army

here is something that i create 7-8 hours after digesting in my body..

d23470297ae4643f67ee2525780f6449.jpg