I haven't had anything for breakfast.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
And I'm hungry. :(

I know you all care. So suggest something. It's 6PM. :/

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Do you still hunt camels right there in the desert?
How's camel meat?

If not, eggs with bacon.

Reaction score
And camel meat is gross. Actually I find all meat gross except Chicken which tastes great. :D

You're not a veggie, are you?

Reaction score
My friend is studying Ph.D in Radiation Physics in UCL and the problem is, the shops close way too early there. As here, the shops close like 11pm which is reasonable compared to that in London :/

Reaction score
^ Where all the foreigners go.

Yeah. :/

lmfao.
Birmingham uni.

What's so funneh?

My friend is studying Ph.D in Radiation Physics in UCL and the problem is, the shops close way too early there. As here, the shops close like 11pm which is reasonable compared to that in London :/

Oh yeah, that's a big problem. In Birmingham, there are some places open till late night but most shut down at 11-12ish. And shops close at 11PM in Kuwait? That's early man. In Pakistan, you get delicious food even at 4AM in the night. :D

Reaction score
Yeah. :/

What's so funneh?

Oh yeah, that's a big problem. In Birmingham, there are some places open till late night but most shut down at 11-12ish. And shops close at 11PM in Kuwait? That's early man. In Pakistan, you get delicious food even at 4AM in the night. :D

I'm not talking about restaurants, I was referring to other marketing shops like clothing for instant.