I have a request...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
What about having one big thread for it and have it stickied in the gaming section? WWE games only get a tad of attention,I don't think there's a need of a subsection for it.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
What about having one big thread for it and have it stickied in the gaming section? WWE games only get a tad of attention,I don't think there's a need of a subsection for it.

SHUT IT SHADOW! NO ONE ASKED YOU! :angry: :mad2: :upset:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
WWE2K discussion thread? That would mean we'd have to possibly eliminate the WWE Games prefix.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
All the threads aren't really meant to be discussed until the end of time. Some of them are a open and shut case.
Example: Walking Dead
It only airs on Sunday's, so the most activity that thread will get is on a Sunday or Monday.

Although, that's just my opinion.
I get what your saying but I just don't see the purpose at this time, as more threads come in go for it but at the minute the section is crawling let's not try and get it to run a marathon.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
A mega thread? Not a bad idea but IMO just keep it as it is, there isn't an issue to solve.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I get what your saying but I just don't see the purpose at this time, as more threads come in go for it but at the minute the section is crawling let's not try and get it to run a marathon.
you're*

It's a possibility. It can happen soon as this time of year is huge for gaming, especially this year.
- Xbox One
- PS4
- WWE 2K14
- Battlefield
- Ghosts
- Assasins Creed
- ect.

Reactions: catlady

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
you're*

It's a possibility. It can happen soon as this time of year is huge for gaming, especially this year.
- Xbox One
- PS4
- WWE 2K14
- Battlefield
- Ghosts
- Assasins Creed
- ect.

aDUa6h2.jpg

It's a huge year sure and if that content comes in then the subsection will probably be made but the content needs to be there first.

Reactions: CM Punk

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
aDUa6h2.jpg

It's a huge year sure and if that content comes in then the subsection will probably be made but the content needs to be there first.
I guess we shall wait for the release. Note that everything I've listed hasn't been released yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.