I Hate Wwemikeraw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

I say we make a thread that says "I hate KingBookerFan101"

He's seriously the one that is annoying. He posts useless shit, and half of the stuff deosnt even make sense. I hope he grows out of this, but untill then, quit complaining you n00b......lol

Rell

Reaction score
I agree, I hate wwemikeraw...he's always like "Hey whats up Rell" and I'm always like "nothing much, what about you" and he's like "I'm pretty bored" and I'm like "omg, me too"...asshole

:rotflmao:

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
*opens door*

*pokes head in*

"This isn't the ladies room..."

*Snickers*

*Closes Door*

Wordlife

hey i think wwemikeraw is cool, he knows what he's talkin about and he's a great member. I dont want to complain, and I never do, but I think we should all agree to do what peep said, and make a ihatebookerfan thread, cause he's the only person complainin, even though I have nothin against him either

Mr. Mat

fight fight fight come on some one get the ref let's see these to fight just kidding IMO there both cool

Wrestling Station

:yawn: is it just me, or is there a real excitment here today?

phantomgerald

I think you make pointless threads and posts. But I'm not immature enough to start complaining. Whaetts the point of this thread? To get people to agree that you are not a noob? Honestly, who cares? Are you going to run to mike's house and kick his ass. Nope, you're not so just shut up now