I Hate The Legend Killer 21

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Inspired by the "I hate wwemikeraw" thread

Does anyone hate me? I'd like to know :)

MikeRaw

NO LK we love yu....Lol jk but no I dont think people hate you.Your a good guy,good poster its all good

Wordlife

i dont hate you man, your the shit, i think your prolly one of my fave members on this forum, you are always constantly on IWF, you know what your talkin bout, I mean, who in their right mind would hate u man!!

Truth

Reaction score
I do

rfshfshg (to make the message longer)

Rated RJC

Reaction score
i love how ppl says "jk" or "lol" after it, cause i know they want to say it but they dont.

Peep im an asshole to your all the time, its jus my personality or i am mad and take it out on other ppl.

Reaction score
nah, I dont hate you, you made all those great threads in the BTB section

Reaction score
Yeah I hate you. You're dirt. Especially since you make this thread caring what others think of you. It shows your blatant weakness.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
thanks rated r you're epitimy of greatness we should bow down to you because you are so amazing

I do see my sarcasm, peepshow