I hate Facebook

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Facebook is a waste of time

Give me the old dog and bone anyday, it gets the job done

same with DVD,s and Blu Ray. VHS was fine. PS4?, The PS2 served its purpose

2003 we has what we needed,

I agree with phone comment actually I always feel awkward texting people as it's difficult to tell what tone they're using I can usually guess with people I know very well but other than that its weird you know?

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Facebook strikes again

Some lilly livered lad as done a photoshop of me, playing to an audience of one. At the end of the day, its about as funny as school in summertime.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I agree with phone comment actually I always feel awkward texting people as it's difficult to tell what tone they're using I can usually guess with people I know very well but other than that its weird you know?

I'm all about texting. I hate talking on the phone.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Facebook is a waste of time

Give me the old dog and bone anyday, it gets the job done

same with DVD,s and Blu Ray. VHS was fine. PS4?, The PS2 served its purpose

2003 we has what we needed,

I actually with this somewhat. I don't understand the constant worship of the latest console, or phone, or iWHATEVER or the latest social media site and so on.

Solid Snake

I actually with this somewhat. I don't understand the constant worship of the latest console, or phone, or iWHATEVER or the latest social media site and so on.

Hipsters. Am I right? :pity:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The whole "finding a way to interact with your IRL friends by bypassing phone numbers when you meet and easily blocking people when they piss you off" thing is the only real appealing thing about it. Met an old friend from high school at the store last week, searched his name, and was able to reconnect with him in the matter of minutes.

That's all it's good for, though. Get the messages page bookmarked and just use that so you don't have to see everybody bitch about everything in their lives and a billion likes for some chick walking her dog as she thinks everyone else thinks is so precious but she's too dumb to realize it's just a great angle of her boobs.

Facebook: Teaching you new ways to hate everybody since 2000-something.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The whole "finding a way to interact with your IRL friends by bypassing phone numbers when you meet and easily blocking people when they piss you off" thing is the only real appealing thing about it. Met an old friend from high school at the store last week, searched his name, and was able to reconnect with him in the matter of minutes.

That's all it's good for, though. Get the messages page bookmarked and just use that so you don't have to see everybody bitch about everything in their lives and a billion likes for some chick walking her dog as she thinks everyone else thinks is so precious but she's too dumb to realize it's just a great angle of her boobs.

Facebook: Teaching you new ways to hate everybody since 2000-something.
john-wall-dougie-o.gif

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I love facebook tbh, it's more for keeping in contact with long range people that normally I wouldn't bother texting.. not because they're not ecool but because its easier to message ppl like that on facebook than it is phone.

PS: if you wanna add me msg me, I aint opposed to new fbook friends ;)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I wish I hadn't. That place is horrific. Now they need State ID's? gtfo I just wanted to deactivate that fake page. Screw it now. The email hacker can have it.
They don't. At least not over here. I just need an email.