I hate all the old people!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
I think you need to watch Tna wrestling more often. Cause if you did you would know Sting vs Robert Rood already happened on impact!:Lighten:

I mean a feud not just a match and a feud where Robert Roode at least has a chance of winning the title on the end even if it doesn't end up happening. And I go to all the TNA Tapings so I think I watch TNA quite enough.

PeepShow

I used to be a huge fan of Roode when I first watched TNA and thought he could one day be a great MEer, but now I just dont see it. His matches are stale, and he is carried in all of the matches it seems like. Did you see the BR at BFG? He was carried all through that. Not o mention his last 3 matches have all ended in the same result. A "Pay-off". Pffttt

Reaction score
Really I think the better question is why is TNA the most criticized promotion on the net? Whenever something happens that you don't like the whole web shits a brick and complains about how bad it's getting. But when it's say ROH, it seems to be forgiven immediately (Oh, wait ROH is FUCKING perfect so that last statement must have been hypothetical). All I have to say is before we go up in arms about how TNA is going to die, let's actually watch the show. I seem to remember a rumor not too long ago that had Jarrett v.s. Angle in the main event at BFG, and that turned out to be totally false. Seriously before you make a thread like this watch and see if they actually go through with it before you start bitching.

personally I criticize what I don't like ROH I don't watch so don't care TNA I don't like something I say it WWE I don't like something I say it....AAA I don't like something I say it well at least to people I know watch it....neway my guess as to why TNA is the most criticized one is because it has the biggest fan base after WWE and most WWE marks always find a good reason to criticize

phantomgerald

If TNA had good bookers, Nash wouldn't even have been in TNA. Obviously they don't so I'm guessing this might happen. Maybe a 3 way with Angle and have angle and Sting carry Nash through the match.

DA Punker

Reaction score
that will be a great match good feud so far but will it be for the title or will sting loose it back to angle before then

Reaction score
Fucking stupid.

And Im not refering to TNA.

Im refering to all you fucking idiots who jump to conclusions before things actually happen. Just fucking wait. Even if it is that matchup. Whats so bad about it. I know it may not be the best technical wrestling match of the century, but from a historical standpoint, I would be hyped a ton for this match. Just wait it out people

Woa woa looks like the TNA marks are taking this a little too seriously here! Peep, I can critisize TNA and if I do it doesnt make me a "fucking idiot". And this match might be half decent or maybe even good...but why would they do it? Kevin Nash shouldnt even be wrestling at his age and im just surprised that TNA wouldnt spend more time on pushing new stars in the ME instead of old ones from the 90s. And for everyone who say ROH is perfect...fuck no, ROH isnt perfect (Although it is close to it), they have major flaws too, no TV Deal, not enough championships, lack of star power, etc...

And just incase this really is just a rumor and TNA doesnt actually go through with this.....then THANK GOD